AZ Snubs Obama

AZ Snubs Obama

There are 18 comments on the New York Magazine story from Apr 10, 2009, titled AZ Snubs Obama. In it, New York Magazine reports that:

Trying not to stress out that he won't be able to hang his honorary ASU degree next to his actual Harvard and Columbia degrees.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Magazine.

HONOUR

Moorpark, CA

#1 Apr 11, 2009
"Trying not to stress out that he won't be able to hang his honorary ASU degree next to his actual Harvard and Columbia degrees."

LOL! Trust me, this is no insult for a man who graduated from a superior universities (with honors), displays a cool and collected demeanor much like that of an aristocrat, and is the leader of the free world.

The only insult to the President is his speaking at 'this' graduation.
BARACK OBAMA IS BRILLIANT

Towson, MD

#2 Apr 11, 2009
ASU should give Barack Obama the honorary degree.

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA IS BRILLIANT!

Speaking of Barack Obama—Barack Obama is a racial-minority individual and does not like racism:

And Michelle Obama is a racial-minority individual and does not like racism:

SCANDALS! SCANDALS!

SOME OF THE WORST CASES OF RACIAL PREJUDICE IN WORLD HISTORY!

CONSTRUCTIVE WORLDWIDE DISSEMINATION OF INFORMATION RELATING TO SCANDALS:

(I) I do solemnly swear by Almighty God that George W. Bush committed atrocious, racist, hate crimes of epic proportions and with the stench of terrorism which I am not at liberty to mention. Many people know what Bush did. And many people will know what Bush did—even until the end of the world. Bush was absolute evil. Bush is now like a fugitive from justice. Bush is a psychological prisoner. Bush often worries. In any case, Bush will go down in history in infamy.

(II) It is opined that Bill Clinton committed terrifying, racist, hate crimes during his presidency, and I am not free to say anything further about it.‘Be sure your sins will find you out’(Numbers 32:23).

(III) What if basically all racial-minority people would subscribe to the interpretations that George Herbert Walker Bush committed monstrous, racist, hate crimes while he was the President of the United States? It will eventually come out: it is only a matter of time.

(IV) I know it may be hard to believe. However, Ronald Wilson Reagan committed horrible, racist, hate crimes during his presidency.

Respectfully Submitted by Andrew Wang, J.D. Candidate
B.S., Summa Cum Laude, 1996
Messiah College, Grantham, PA
Lower Merion High School, Ardmore, PA, 1993

(There are thousands of copies on the Internet (by March 29, 2009) indicating the contents of (I),(II),(III), and (IV). For example, one can go to Google right now, type “George W. Bush committed hate crimes of epic proportions and with the stench of terrorism,” hit “Enter,” and readily find 1,000 or more copies indicating content of (I). For example, one can go to Msn right now (11 April 2009), type “It is opined that Bill Clinton committed racist hate crimes, and I am not free to say anything further about it,” hit “Enter,” and readily find more than 440 copies indicating content of (II). For example, one can go to Msn right now, type “George Herbert Walker Bush committed monstrous, racist, hate crimes,” hit “Enter,” and readily find more than 190 copies indicating content of (III). For example, one can go to Msn right now, type “Ronald Wilson Reagan committed horrible, racist, hate crimes during his presidency,” hit “Enter,” and readily find more than 170 copies indicating content of (IV). And there are thousands of copies in very many countries around the world. For example, there are countless copies on the Internet in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, Korea, Russia, the United Kingdom, etc.)

“BAD NEWS FROM THE UNITED STATES: ON THE RACIST HATE CRIMES AND ETERNAL INFAMIES OF GEORGE W. BUSH, BILL CLINTON, GEORGE H.W. BUSH, AND RONALD REAGAN” BLOG OF ANDREW WANG

badnewsfromtheunitedstates.blogspot.com

Granny in the Crosswalk

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Apr 11, 2009
B.O. is satan in disguise.....

“Reconquer This.”

Since: Feb 08

Haymarket, VA

#4 Apr 12, 2009
BHO is the biggest embarrassment Harvard ever squeezed out of it's backside. Columbia? That's already well known as a liberal port-a-john.

Since: Sep 07

Maumee, OH

#5 Apr 12, 2009
Granny in the Crosswalk wrote:
B.O. is satan in disguise.....
You're dumb.

Granny in the Crosswalk

Location hidden

#6 Apr 12, 2009
pamiety wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dumb.
KMA sweetie! He's a loser.

Maumee, OH

#7 Apr 12, 2009
<quoted text>
KMA sweetie! He's a loser.
Here's the 'gotcha, gotcha' sweetie. He's our president. Sucks to be you. Happy Easter.

Granny in the Crosswalk

Location hidden

#8 Apr 12, 2009
pamiety wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the 'gotcha, gotcha' sweetie. He's our president. Sucks to be you. Happy Easter.
Not for long....sucks to be you...

Maumee, OH

#9 Apr 12, 2009
<quoted text>
Not for long....sucks to be you...
Why don't you hold your breath and wait for it.

Granny in the Crosswalk

Location hidden

#10 Apr 12, 2009
pamiety wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you hold your breath and wait for it.
Another screaming oHIo biatch!

Maumee, OH

#11 Apr 13, 2009
<quoted text>
Another screaming oHIo biatch!
Takes one to know one. Again when you have nothing to say you go with the 'potty mouth'. Aren't you to old for that? I'm in my 30's and I know better.

Granny in the Crosswalk

Location hidden

#12 Apr 13, 2009
pamiety wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes one to know one. Again when you have nothing to say you go with the 'potty mouth'. Aren't you to old for that? I'm in my 30's and I know better.
LOL....I figured you were in your 30s....keep drinking the Kool Aid.

Maumee, OH

#13 Apr 13, 2009
<quoted text>
LOL....I figured you were in your 30s....keep drinking the Kool Aid.
Aren't we what the other should be. Older should be maturer however you are immature. I'm in the latter part of my 30's but I'm much more maturer then you. IRONY

However I'll continue to drink the 'kool-aid' because I've been parched for the lasts eight.

Granny in the Crosswalk

Location hidden

#14 Apr 13, 2009
pamiety wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't we what the other should be. Older should be maturer however you are immature. I'm in the latter part of my 30's but I'm much more maturer then you. IRONY
However I'll continue to drink the 'kool-aid' because I've been parched for the lasts eight.
"MUCH MORE MATURER"? LOL. Obviously you aren't a college graduate with an English major. I am not an old lady, by the way, chicklet. As far as the Big B.O. goes, if he's what I think he is, he won't be around very long.

Drink the Kool Aid now, he WILL be defeated.

Maumee, OH

#15 Apr 14, 2009
<quoted text>
"MUCH MORE MATURER"? LOL. Obviously you aren't a college graduate with an English major. I am not an old lady, by the way, chicklet. As far as the Big B.O. goes, if he's what I think he is, he won't be around very long.
Drink the Kool Aid now, he WILL be defeated.
You are right 'much maturer', however I don't usually re-read what I write and I should.(I don't spell check either and should) Point taken.

By the way I hold a BA and MS. Standard English applications are taught in grade and high school. So a degree does not apply to my mistakes.(just laziness)

You have a long time to be bitter. Perhaps you may want to do something else during this time because 2012 is a long time then just to complain.

Granny in the Crosswalk

Location hidden

#16 Apr 14, 2009
pamiety wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right 'much maturer', however I don't usually re-read what I write and I should.(I don't spell check either and should) Point taken.
By the way I hold a BA and MS. Standard English applications are taught in grade and high school. So a degree does not apply to my mistakes.(just laziness)
You have a long time to be bitter. Perhaps you may want to do something else during this time because 2012 is a long time then just to complain.
LOL...did I ask? Bitter? Once Afghanistan gets rocking you will be asking yourself if the Obamabeast was such a good choice. God help you.

Maumee, OH

#17 Apr 15, 2009
<quoted text>
LOL...did I ask? Bitter? Once Afghanistan gets rocking you will be asking yourself if the Obamabeast was such a good choice. God help you.
So I guess McCain/Palin were better choices? I don't think so. I done with you.

Peace

Granny in the Crosswalk

Location hidden

#18 Apr 15, 2009
pamiety wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess McCain/Palin were better choices? I don't think so. I done with you.
Peace
Actually, NO. They needed a BOOB like Obama to be the fall guy for the Pelosi/Clinton gang.

This could go a couple of different ways. Finally when the people get tired of this administration and boot them out, or YOUR President and his devils kill us all, someone better will come along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racial differences seen among fitness levels in... (Apr '15) Jun '16 Lane 56
News Are depressed kids bully magnets? (Feb '12) Jun '16 Star wars 41
News ASU Autism Professor Promotes Anti-Vaccine Film... Apr '16 CDC Rep 1
News Johnny Depp Describes GOP Frontrunner Donald Tr... Mar '16 wild child 1
News Tewksbury must drop (Jan '16) Feb '16 hammerhead 2
News King: Parties mocking black culture prove racis... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Drilling for the ... 4
News The association between sleep disturbances and ... (Apr '10) Oct '15 RudolphMCasey 4
More from around the web