Napolitano questions legality of stat...

Napolitano questions legality of state immigration bill

There are 4 comments on the Daily News Sun story from Mar 26, 2010, titled Napolitano questions legality of state immigration bill. In it, Daily News Sun reports that:

The former governor of Arizona took a shot Thursday at ongoing efforts by Republican legislators to enact state laws to make being in this country illegally a violation of state trespassing laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily News Sun.

LOL

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2010
Leave it Napolitano. I guestion her experience. Clearly she prefers illegal alien border jumpers over our national security,
jobs for unemployed Americans and U.S. citizenship. She's a sorry excuse for HOMELAND SECURITY SECRETARY.
noneoftheabove

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Mar 27, 2010
LOL wrote:
Leave it Napolitano. I guestion her experience. Clearly she prefers illegal alien border jumpers over our national security,
jobs for unemployed Americans and U.S. citizenship. She's a sorry excuse for HOMELAND SECURITY SECRETARY.
she is just plain sorry period!!!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#3 Mar 27, 2010
Anyone with half a brain would know that Arizona's 'trespassing law' is unconstitutional.

Once it becomes law, La Raza will water this law down to one thing;

UNCONSTITUTIONAL

The racist anti-immigration pigeons think they're going to pass this kind of garbage with no challenges?

LMFAO
STFU

United States

#4 Mar 31, 2010
Rico from East Los II wrote:
Anyone with half a brain would know that Arizona's 'trespassing law' is unconstitutional.
Once it becomes law, La Raza will water this law down to one thing;
UNCONSTITUTIONAL
The racist anti-immigration pigeons think they're going to pass this kind of garbage with no challenges?
LMFAO
Who cares what la la la la la Raza wants?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Hillary Clinton's shadiness won't be fatal 6 hr Captain Yesterday 114
News Westchester Native Thinks Outside The Box With ... Aug 28 John 1
News Woman rescued from car Aug 20 TFC 1
News Racial differences seen among fitness levels in... (Apr '15) Aug 7 Tolerman 62
News Are depressed kids bully magnets? (Feb '12) Jun '16 Star wars 41
News ASU Autism Professor Promotes Anti-Vaccine Film... Apr '16 CDC Rep 1
News Johnny Depp Describes GOP Frontrunner Donald Tr... Mar '16 wild child 1
More from around the web