Gov. Brewer Gets Book Critique from Obama

Jan 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MyFoxAtlanta

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer came to greet President Barack Obama upon his arrival outside Phoenix Wednesday.

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2012
fedupwiththemess

Manassas, VA

#1 Jan 26, 2012
Another white person lying in a book. Pointing her finger in his face. He should have slapped her white azz!!!
Unhinged Liberals

Lenexa, KS

#2 Jan 26, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
Another white person lying in a book. Pointing her finger in his face. He should have slapped her white azz!!!
He is no gentleman. Obama is a thin-skinned narcissist who was asked by the governor to take a tour of the border and talk to border patrol. All he wants is Amnesty, and could care less about illegal immigration. The governor by her own admission talks with her hands often. I've seen it many times in TV interviews. She was not sticking her finger in his face, but was voicing her dismay that he would point out area of her book he did not like. That conversation should have been in private.
The man has no class nor you for sticking up for a man who insulted a woman several times to her face...Verbally...walking away while she was talking to him. His rudeness was caught on video, not just a still picture showing her addressing him with her finger pointing.
Clearly you are guilty of reverse racism. As he was dismissive, and rude to Brewer. I wonder if he is that dismissive to Mrs. Robinson or Michelle. Or it is just a character flaw directed towards the Right?
chimp

Maringouin, LA

#3 Jan 26, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
now stop it sister!you know brewer wasnt lying.you also know that if had he tried to slap her she probably would have whipped his skinny ass in front of people!he couldnt afford that to happen so after costing tax payers money for shit that he could have done by phone he tucked his tail and left?what a great ape he is?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 27, 2012
Her book sales have surged thanks to BO's arrogance...it will be his undoing. She has bigger gonads than he, and more interest the safety of her constituents than he...she has a greater love for her people and her country than he has.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jan 27, 2012
Obama is an arrogant a55 and it's just dessert that Brewer is getting the good press out of this. He and his administration not only refuse to address border security and illegal immigration, they actively pander to illegal aliens. On top of that, he and his 'Department of Justice' are engaging in harassment suits against any state that tried to do the Fed's unaccomplished job for them.

He's losing ground on this issue, because he's wrong and anti-citizen. I hope it costs him the 2012 election.
latavia

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Jan 28, 2012
People are ignorant. She pointed her decrepit old finger in her face and you guys think that it is okay. I wonder who is really racist! How do you manage to turn this around on him. Ignorant a** people!
geraldo

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 28, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
So have your read the book cover to cover? As I told juan that would be assault not too mention a less than manly thing to do now wouldn't it.
geraldo

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 28, 2012
Unhinged Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>He is no gentleman. Obama is a thin-skinned narcissist who was asked by the governor to take a tour of the border and talk to border patrol. All he wants is Amnesty, and could care less about illegal immigration. The governor by her own admission talks with her hands often. I've seen it many times in TV interviews. She was not sticking her finger in his face, but was voicing her dismay that he would point out area of her book he did not like. That conversation should have been in private.
The man has no class nor you for sticking up for a man who insulted a woman several times to her face...Verbally...walking away while she was talking to him. His rudeness was caught on video, not just a still picture showing her addressing him with her finger pointing.
Clearly you are guilty of reverse racism. As he was dismissive, and rude to Brewer. I wonder if he is that dismissive to Mrs. Robinson or Michelle. Or it is just a character flaw directed towards the Right?
New medical study says that those with a narcissistic personality are prone to heart problems.

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.as...
fedupwiththemess

Manassas, VA

#9 Feb 19, 2012
Unhinged Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>He is no gentleman. Obama is a thin-skinned narcissist who was asked by the governor to take a tour of the border and talk to border patrol. All he wants is Amnesty, and could care less about illegal immigration. The governor by her own admission talks with her hands often. I've seen it many times in TV interviews. She was not sticking her finger in his face, but was voicing her dismay that he would point out area of her book he did not like. That conversation should have been in private.
White lies and rhetoric.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#10 Feb 20, 2012
geraldo wrote:
<quoted text>
New medical study says that those with a narcissistic personality are prone to heart problems.
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.as...
Hmmm, BO fits the profile.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#11 Feb 20, 2012
latavia wrote:
People are ignorant. She pointed her decrepit old finger in her face and you guys think that it is okay. I wonder who is really racist! How do you manage to turn this around on him. Ignorant a** people!
Waaa, Who cares what you wonder. She should have poked him a good one. Now go bow down to your alter.
LOL

Omaha, NE

#12 Feb 20, 2012
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Waaa, Who cares what you wonder. She should have poked him a good one. Now go bow down to your alter.
Right on Jack!

“bible thumping opportunist”

Since: Feb 12

Penn Hills

#13 Feb 20, 2012
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Waaa, Who cares what you wonder. She should have poked him a good one. Now go bow down to your alter.
Quite unlikely, as she's usually drunk.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#14 Feb 21, 2012
Is she drunk or strung out on phony anti-depressants like 17 million other? It's funny how people talk bad about corporations, but nothing bad is ever said about healthcare corporations. Such good little slaves as long as you have your drugs, now get me a beer.
Boris Zhukov

Moscow, Russia

#15 Feb 21, 2012
rick perry santorum wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite unlikely, as she's usually drunk.
Your mama ALWAYS drunk when she bring comrades and me over to plug her in holes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Musician Tom DeLonge Encounters Multiple UFOs i... Aug 27 dana 2
New research links anxiety to seizures Aug 2 HumanSpirit 1
Arizonans to protest immigrant children being d... Jul '14 Would not be Cris... 12
University of Arizona Banning Smoking on Campus... Jul '14 Schmones 4
ASU professor arrested on campus accusing offic... Jul '14 A Thought 2
Peer pressure is weaker for kids to quit smoking Jun '14 Dr Basim Elhabashy 7
'Good Morning America' anchor Robin Roberts to ... Jun '14 Corinne Elaine Cr... 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Arizona State University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••