Census: Ariz.'s Hispanic population u...

Census: Ariz.'s Hispanic population up 46 percent

There are 4 comments on the Kansas City Star story from Mar 10, 2011, titled Census: Ariz.'s Hispanic population up 46 percent. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

Arizona's Hispanic population continued to drive growth in the state in the past decade, but not quite at the sizzling pace it showed in the previous 10 years, U.S. Census Bureau figures released Thursday show.Hispanics made up nearly 30 percent of the state's 6.4 million residents during the count that began in April 2010, up from slightly more ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

Since: Jan 11

El Paso, TX

#2 Mar 11, 2011
I wonder what did it cost Arizona to pay for all the Illegal Alien births? I am sure the parents of this Anchor Babies did not pay a dime.
US Citizen

Seattle, WA

#3 Mar 11, 2011
Poor Arizona.
Lee AZ

Mesa, AZ

#5 Mar 11, 2011
the cost to Arizona illegal immigration over all
2.7 Billion ,( Deporting ) would bring to the state would far overwhelm any fallout from boycotts
( FAIR )!! I have seen a lot of post this morning
calling for Violence, I would like to caution everyone , I dont think this is the right thing to do, call your congress, senate, go to your Capitals and have a peaciful protest, yes I am just as angry as you, and I cannt say its not tempting, I think this is just what obama has been waiting for, for what ever reason in his demented mind he he would like to see his self as some kind of civil rights leader, anything else he has done just makes no sence

Lee AZ

Bethlehem, PA

#6 Mar 11, 2011
Census: Ariz.'s Hispanic population up 46 percent
That's the governments fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How African-American and Jewish communities are... Jan '18 Polaris 21
News Buckeye hires private eye to investigate allega... Nov '17 Otis T Firefly 1
News Arkansas fires Bielema moments following Missou... Nov '17 Go Lose Elsewhere 1
News Atheist Student Organization Faces Revolt From ... Oct '17 Opium for dummies 7
News Former UF provost Betty Capaldi Phillips dies Sep '17 Roddy Roediger 1
News Five Times Arizonans Got Scammed - and One New One (Sep '17) Sep '17 Solarman 1
News Tainted water plagues many black communities (Sep '17) Sep '17 What 5