Napolitano rips GOP immigrant trespas...

Napolitano rips GOP immigrant trespassing bill

There are 21 comments on the East Valley Tribune story from Mar 26, 2010, titled Napolitano rips GOP immigrant trespassing bill. In it, East Valley Tribune reports that:

The former governor of Arizona took a shot Thursday at ongoing efforts by Republican legislators to enact state laws to make being in this country illegally a violation of state trespassing laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at East Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Line in the sand

United States

#1 Mar 26, 2010
Well I see Napolitano's drawn a line in the sand.
I fully support the AZ legislators, Sheriff Joe Arpaio
and Attorney Thomas.
USA 1st

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Mar 28, 2010
Napolitano is wrong. If AZ does not take this action it will go the way of CA. The other 49 states should adopt the same polices, since the federal government is reluctant to take decisive action. The federal government, a dollar short and a day late.
Line in the Sand

United States

#3 Mar 28, 2010
And a bunch of liars.
noneoftheabove

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Mar 28, 2010
nappy is a disgrace...she should never have gotten the job except that the odumbo wanted an inept head of DHS in the first place. GO AZ...I think I'll bring this fine piece of legislation to my State legislator's attention.
cujo47

Spring, TX

#5 Mar 28, 2010
She is a man in drag. I don't know another woman that is that ugly. She has to be a man.
Drunk Drivers Kill Kids

United States

#6 Mar 28, 2010
This sounds good but will it really help?. You put these parasites in prison and the public has to pay for that. AZ should stop all benefits for illegals and require all employers use e-verify. That would prompt the parasites to go elsewhere.
b4its2late

Bethlehem, PA

#7 Mar 28, 2010
What a fucktard. Are they citizens? no. Do they have passports or visas? no.

They ARE tresspassing.... its time this BS goes to court.

Janet the Jackass should be sued or arrested for not upholding the law. I would think that would be a slam dunk case for any lawyer.
donkeyman

Yuma, AZ

#8 Mar 28, 2010
sherriff jo for president.
Fed Up Vet

Bowie, MD

#9 Mar 29, 2010
Napi should keep her mouth SHUT. She is responsible for immigration enforcement. If she was doing her job, illegal immigration would not be a problem in this country. States and local law enforcement personnel could do their job, not NAPI's job. She should resign or be fired immediately.
Dee Dee Dee

Lake Hiawatha, NJ

#10 Mar 29, 2010
Napolitano out and sheriff joe in. Now that would be all of the Comprehensive Immigration Reform we need.
TEA

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Mar 29, 2010
Nappy is a traitor.
Tea Party Express

United States

#12 Mar 29, 2010
Napolitano out and Sheriff Joe in. I'll second that!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13 Mar 29, 2010
deport nappy 2...we need about 1 mil. Joe's in ca.
b4its2late

Bethlehem, PA

#14 Mar 29, 2010
That's one butt ugly dude/traitor
cujo47

Spring, TX

#15 Mar 29, 2010
You got it right, If I had a dog that looked like that I would shave it's ass and make him walk backwards.

“starting to wake up”

Since: Apr 09

brookhaven ny

#16 Mar 29, 2010
man if my dog looked like her id have to take out behind the shed and put a 22cal behind his left ear

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#17 Mar 29, 2010
b4its2late wrote:
What a fucktard. Are they citizens? no. Do they have passports or visas? no.
They ARE tresspassing.... its time this BS goes to court.
Janet the Jackass should be sued or arrested for not upholding the law. I would think that would be a slam dunk case for any lawyer.
And then Obama will pardon her.

Why do you even try?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#18 Mar 29, 2010
sandman714 wrote:
man if my dog looked like her id have to take out behind the shed and put a 22cal behind his left ear
You should do that to yourself too!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#19 Mar 29, 2010
Fed Up Vet wrote:
Napi should keep her mouth SHUT. She is responsible for immigration enforcement. If she was doing her job, illegal immigration would not be a problem in this country. States and local law enforcement personnel could do their job, not NAPI's job. She should resign or be fired immediately.
Yea hold Napolitano responsible for a 20+ years in the making illegal immigration problem.

My God, no wonder this nation is falling apart. Idiots like you are in it.

“starting to wake up”

Since: Apr 09

brookhaven ny

#21 Mar 30, 2010
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
You should do that to yourself too!
rico nice picture of your mom on your page i can see the goat in her face

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racial differences seen among fitness levels in... (Apr '15) Jun 20 Lane 56
News Are depressed kids bully magnets? (Feb '12) Jun 7 Star wars 41
News ASU Autism Professor Promotes Anti-Vaccine Film... Apr '16 CDC Rep 1
News Johnny Depp Describes GOP Frontrunner Donald Tr... Mar '16 wild child 1
News Tewksbury must drop Feb '16 hammerhead 2
News King: Parties mocking black culture prove racis... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Drilling for the ... 4
News The association between sleep disturbances and ... (Apr '10) Oct '15 RudolphMCasey 4
More from around the web