Pirates Fish and Chips

Mesa, AZ

#1 Jan 12, 2009
Come see us at Pirate's Fish and Chips, located between Mill Ave and Rural on the south side of Baseline! From fish and chips, to awesome wings, to fried zucchini. Great food at LOW prices!!
Disgusted

AOL

#2 Jun 5, 2009
If you have $5 to throw away, send it to me. I have never experienced any eatery quite so disapointing...from the filthy countertops and tables to the literally sticky and dirty salt shakers - the fish did not even appear to be real fish and I am not embarrassed to admit I was afraid to eat it. It was served in about 20 seconds and I took one look at it, broke into it to see what it looked like inside, then threw it away, asked for a refund which they refused, and left to find real food that I could eat without risking food poisoning. Please don't waste your money here. Rude employees and no quality. I am amazed this place is even still in business, but not at all amazed their website has no contact info and no place to leave comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ariz. Governor Race Tightens, But Will That Last? Sep 4 Taxpayer for years 2
Musician Tom DeLonge Encounters Multiple UFOs i... Aug 27 dana 2
New research links anxiety to seizures Aug '14 HumanSpirit 1
Arizonans to protest immigrant children being d... Jul '14 Would not be Cris... 12
University of Arizona Banning Smoking on Campus... Jul '14 Schmones 4
ASU professor arrested on campus accusing offic... Jul '14 A Thought 2
Peer pressure is weaker for kids to quit smoking Jun '14 Dr Basim Elhabashy 7
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Arizona State University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••