Oct 10, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger
The state faces the prospect of multibillion-dollar deficits, a dragging local economy, looming challenges in housing, transportation and education, and a gridlocked political culture at the Capitol.
Want to solve Govt. Problems then eliminate the Parties and go Independent so that more people will have the opportuntiy to solve your problems. 1. Make it easy for one to run for public office and not discourage by high fees to run.
2. Keep the term limits in place but make them for everyone including the 2 Senators Koyle and McCain as they dominate the the picture for what you et in Az. Also set the salaries for all politicians.
3. Set in place an appointment from each County for one to have an advisory committee to the Governor that helps make the decisions for all areas and not a certain few ! They should become a part of the fiscal and annual meetings that take place when budgets and policies are set by those in authority !
4. Those people should all be non affiliated with any party but just good citizens.
5. Require a balaced Budget each year and a monthly review of that spending by this advisory committee.
6. Make the law to deport all ILLEGALS and heavy fines for all those who hire them. Your budget will come in balance then.
7. Consult with you colleges on matters they can help with.
BEST THING IS TO TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR STATE AND GET RID OF THE POLITICS THAT SUCKS THE LIFE BLOOD OUT OF YOU STATE.
GOOD LUCK AND ASK YOU PEOPLE WHAT THEY SEE ABOUT BRINGING CHANGE TO YOUR STATE.
Tell me when this thread is updated:
|Drunk Arizona frat brother dropped off at hospi...||May 14||French Braid||1|
|Man Pleads Not Guilty In Killing Of Minn. Student||May 9||Dr Stinko||1|
|Hundreds rally for workers' rights in Phoenix||May 9||proudredneck||2|
|Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 - $9.95||May 9||derrian||3|
|California Mom Fights "Dr. Feel-Good" Pill Mills||May 2||mehdi||5|
|People present themselves in ways that countera...||Apr '13||dragonpat||4|
|Study Suggests Using Slang Might Not Harm Langu...||Apr '13||jasmine lippincott||1|