News Story: Coastal Hurricane Damage Could Cost All N.C. Residents

Jun 23, 2009 Full story: WBT-AM Charlotte

Every insured homeowner in North Carolina could shoulder the cost of rebuilding if a massive hurricane hits under a deal taking shape in the Legislature.

Full Story
antone braga

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2009
Some thoughts on disaster preparedness/recovery and big insurance:

Are You Disaster Ready?

What do you expect in case of loss? Who cares? Who has disaster preparedness/recovery money for that?
I don't have all the answers, but I do have this one:
A letter pertaining to disaster (hurricane, earthquake, tornado, flood, fire, etc.) has been sent to President Obama on behalf of all insurance policyholders. As a matter of transparency on the record of insurance consumer protection, any response by President Obama will be posted on the following Website for review: http://www.disasterprepared.net/president.htm...

Qui potest et debet vetare, jubet:(Law Maxim)
HE WHO CAN AND OUGHT TO FORBID A THING [IF HE DO NOT FORBID IT] DIRECTS IT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appalachian State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cramerton town administrator accepts new job in... Dec 1 cramerton 1
Never too old to rock 'n roll (Jun '14) Jun '14 David Young 1
Junaluska Heritage Association donates books to... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
Spirituality: Bhagavan Das (Oct '13) Oct '13 BW Haring 1
ASU to regain polling place, still loses early ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Britt 4
Combining Boone's voting precincts could be pro... (Aug '13) Aug '13 BOO 3
North Carolina election officials chipping away... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Sheik Yerbouti 10
More from around the web