New Social Services director named

New Social Services director named

There are 1 comment on the Hickory Daily Record story from Sep 5, 2008, titled New Social Services director named. In it, Hickory Daily Record reports that:

Former Positions: Director of Cabarrus County Social Services since July 2007 Director of Adult Services with Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services, 2005 - 2007 Social Services Director in Swain ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hickory Daily Record.

Tommy Thomas

Baltimore, MD

#1 Sep 13, 2008
I just want to say that living in Bryson City in 1967 I didn't realize what a great town I was living in. I have always lived in the big cities. Now with the web world we live I can check on your great city. I still have a lot of relatives living there and someday I hope to get back there. MY aunt ollie williamson (thomas) passed away on 9/11/08 but I can't come down because of my job. I just hope my family in bryson city understand.Mark Thomas,Terry Fortner and Elaine I do think about you all alot. Take care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appalachian State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Mountain Men': 5 things about Eustace Conway w... Aug '15 Mountaineer 3
News Cramerton town administrator accepts new job in... (Dec '14) Dec '14 cramerton 1
News Never too old to rock 'n roll (Jun '14) Jun '14 David Young 1
News Junaluska Heritage Association donates books to... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
Spirituality: Bhagavan Das (Oct '13) Oct '13 BW Haring 1
News ASU to regain polling place, still loses early ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Britt 4
News Combining Boone's voting precincts could be pro... (Aug '13) Aug '13 BOO 3
More from around the web