Texas Mayor Resigns To Live With Gay,...

Texas Mayor Resigns To Live With Gay, Illegal Immigrant Lover

There are 16 comments on the Carnal Nation story from May 23, 2009, titled Texas Mayor Resigns To Live With Gay, Illegal Immigrant Lover. In it, Carnal Nation reports that:

Love is in the air, at least in the town of San Angelo, Texas. But it's not the kind of love that Hallmark makes cards for.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carnal Nation.

Pat Kittle

Boulder Creek, CA

#1 May 23, 2009
I wish them both well, and appreciate that the illegal alien is no longer in this country.

We have an extremely serious problem with unsustainable immigration already.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#2 May 24, 2009
Well ain't that a scandal,LOL?
Hmmm

Orlando, FL

#3 May 24, 2009
Are they teabaggers?

“Come together or die together!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4 May 24, 2009
The facts are very simple...over 7 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS HOLD NON-AGRICULTURAL JOBS RIGHT NOW,...while almost 14 MILLION AMERICAN CITIZENS SEEK NON-AGRICULTURAL EMPLOYMENT RIGHT NOW!! ILLEGAL ALIENS AND ALL THE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DISORDER THEY BRING WITH THEM ARE WRECKING THIS COUNTRY WORSE THAN ANY POLITICIANS COULD! In fact, most politicians are HELPING THEM DO IT! I am a regular guy urging anyone reading this to PLEASE join up for free at www.NumbersUSA.com to BEAT YOUR CONGRESSPEOPLE OVER THE HEAD WITH FAXES AND EMAILS (FREE OF CHARGE!!) TELLING THEM HOW FED UP YOU ARE WITH THEM NOT ENFORCING IMMIGRATION LAW IN THIS COUNTRY!! THANKS!
whitehair

Bowling Green, KY

#5 May 24, 2009
It really is amazing our leaders can find no reasonable way to solve these simple problems.Look at it this way---do a direct and finish method way of solving such as:1- illegal immigration.Call and do the job of closing the Border,face deportation if illegals do not leave in ,say,48 hours.2.-Marriage is between a man and a woman.None other applies.3-Leave Gitmo as it is,but no news media nor lawyers may go there or enter into there.No news is good news.4'-Close most of our military bases in foreign countries and save the money it costs to run them and put these people on our Borders.5--All special interests and lobbyists can no longer give money to our Congressional persons for any reason.Punishable with loss of license and the Congressional person must resign.No more indebted to special interests by the members.What else?
donkeyman

Midland, OR

#6 May 24, 2009
hope they move to san francisco and do texas a favor.
Mr Arkansas

Blytheville, AR

#7 May 24, 2009
A very interesting story to say the least......I guess it was truelove.....
GabachodeBC

Coldwater, MI

#8 May 24, 2009
MseanK wrote:
The facts are very simple...over 7 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS HOLD NON-AGRICULTURAL JOBS RIGHT NOW,...while almost 14 MILLION AMERICAN CITIZENS SEEK NON-AGRICULTURAL EMPLOYMENT RIGHT NOW!! ILLEGAL ALIENS AND ALL THE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DISORDER THEY BRING WITH THEM ARE WRECKING THIS COUNTRY WORSE THAN ANY POLITICIANS COULD! In fact, most politicians are HELPING THEM DO IT! I am a regular guy urging anyone reading this to PLEASE join up for free at www.NumbersUSA.com to BEAT YOUR CONGRESSPEOPLE OVER THE HEAD WITH FAXES AND EMAILS (FREE OF CHARGE!!) TELLING THEM HOW FED UP YOU ARE WITH THEM NOT ENFORCING IMMIGRATION LAW IN THIS COUNTRY!! THANKS!
Keep up the good work. Nobody will ever suspect any racist motives behind your excessive use of caps and exhortations to swallow the tripe provided by NumbersUSA. You and folks like you are the best hope for the continued implosion of the Republican party. Thank you.
Pat Kittle

Boulder Creek, CA

#9 May 24, 2009
GabachodeBC wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep up the good work. Nobody will ever suspect any racist motives behind your excessive use of caps and exhortations to swallow the tripe provided by NumbersUSA. You and folks like you are the best hope for the continued implosion of the Republican party. Thank you.
"Racist motives"?? Demanding sustainable immigration is racist??

NumbersUSA is only racist in your fevered imagination. You simply can't accept that most Americans (of all kinds)are fed up with the increasing nightmares that come with your open borders, and we intend to do something about it whether you childishly call us names or not.

BTW, your illegals are as racist as anyone -- they even call themselves "la raza" which (as hypocritical you surely knows) means "the race"!

Hard to get more racist than that.
over 40 years of voting

Since: Apr 08

Dallas, Texas

#10 May 25, 2009
Pat, Numbers USA is founded by a racist...so yes that makes it a racist organization.
I somehow doubt you took the time to find out the idiot who is a propogator of Eugenics..you know the Nazi stuff that was propogated during Hitler...is the founder of the site.
Pat Kittle

Boulder Creek, CA

#11 May 25, 2009
Summermoondancer wrote:
Pat, Numbers USA is founded by a racist...so yes that makes it a racist organization.
I somehow doubt you took the time to find out the idiot who is a propogator of Eugenics..you know the Nazi stuff that was propogated during Hitler...is the founder of the site.
Race cards are dime-a-dozen.

How about some evidence? Then we'll talk.

BTW, you haven't said squat about your la raza racists.

“Come together or die together!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#12 May 25, 2009
GabachodeBC wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how clueless you are. I am a Democrat 1st off. Second off I am not a racist. I just don't believe that illegals should be supported by MY tax dollars.

Since: Apr 08

Dallas, Texas

#13 May 25, 2009
Pat, you and I already did this round, how quickly you forget.

John Tanton...remember?
Also, Roy Beck...ah sure you know who these people are...

John Tanton was the propogator of Zero Population Growth.
He also is part of FAIR and CIS as well as Numbers USA...

Do you not check out the people behind these organizations before you use them as legitmate?
ricbee

Southington, CT

#14 May 25, 2009
At least he resigned. Queer or not,this guy shows some class.
GabachodeBC

Coldwater, MI

#15 May 25, 2009
MseanK wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how clueless you are. I am a Democrat 1st off. Second off I am not a racist. I just don't believe that illegals should be supported by MY tax dollars.
Of course you're not a racist. Democrats can't be racists. ROFLMAO. Denial is a beautiful thing. Racism is very similiar to alcoholism. Those most in its throes are the least likely to recognize it. Give me a good old fashioned Klansman any day - at least they are honest about their racism.

As for "your tax dollars" supporting the undocumented, other than citing "studies" done by CIS and some links to quotes by Lou Dobbs/Bill O'Reilly citing same, do you have anything to support your assumptions? The actual economic data is much more of a mixed bag than your blanket statement would have us believe.

Try a little google on "suspended funds" and then explain to me how social security benefits being paid out right now are not being made possible by the payroll deductions of millions of people who will never be eligible to draw against those deductions. Please - before posting the rubbish that has been forwarded over the internet about the supposed financial costs of "illegal immigration", save yourself some embarassment and run it through snopes.com first.
Gstspkr

United States

#16 Jun 26, 2010
MseanK wrote:
GET OUT AND VOTE !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Angelo State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More than a thousand mourn Christian Taylor, th... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Donny Brook 1
News Ebola patient moved to Dallas to marry mother o... (Oct '14) Nov '14 Soccer Blast 66
News Frank Clark Jr. (Oct '13) Oct '13 SADNESS 1
News State Job Training for Veterans to be Expanded ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 GREGORY BROWN 1
News State and federal authorities are cracking down... (Apr '12) May '12 Madness 2 2
News Government border town crackdowns on the rise (Apr '12) Apr '12 Told You So 2
News Newly appointed judge pledges to be fair (Nov '08) Mar '12 Isecondthat 2
More from around the web