Andrews University student pleads guilty to stealing marijuana from lab

Oct 10, 2009 Full story: South Bend Tribune

An Andrews University student pleaded guilty on Friday to stealing marijuana from the Berrien County Drug Lab located at the Berrien Springs college.

Full Story
Beelzebug

Bellbrook, OH

#1 Oct 18, 2009
It's appears they illegally recorded the
conversation without Amanda Sheppler's
consent which is somewhat illegal and then shared it with the police. The conversation was somewhat questionable but the police probably didn't tell her rights when the police questioned her. I find it interesting that a group of students reported what they overheard.
What's really scary about this is that the university used other students to investigate other students. They also depended on other students reports (spies who might have had questionable motives) to monitor and investigate another student.
This is like Stalinist Russia where what everyone said was monitored by a network of spies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrews University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrews University honors Mutch for service (Oct '09) May '14 Chris Meier 6
Businessman Turned Poet, Flash Fiction Speciali... (Nov '13) Nov '13 cassandra colson 1
Iran taking no chances in election (Jun '13) Jun '13 Unknown 1
in My Opinion: Sorry, I was wrong about global ... (May '12) May '12 tina anne 6
Sheriff booed after finding Israeli flag insult... (Aug '11) Aug '11 SAB1053 5
Royal Guard fired after calling Kate Middleton ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Prof 1
Kate's see-through dress up for auction (Feb '11) Feb '11 The Monkey 4
More from around the web