Hillary Clinton and Laura Bush Come T...

Hillary Clinton and Laura Bush Come Together for Women of Afghanistan

There are 4 comments on the KVOR-AM Colorado Springs story from Mar 21, 2012, titled Hillary Clinton and Laura Bush Come Together for Women of Afghanistan. In it, KVOR-AM Colorado Springs reports that:

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and former first lady Laura Bush may have been political opposites as first ladies, but they're in lock step on one important issue: improving the lives of women in Afghanistan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVOR-AM Colorado Springs.

Jim B

Guadalajara, Spain

#1 Mar 22, 2012
Pathetic, old cows.
Jim B

Guadalajara, Spain

#2 Mar 22, 2012
pathetic, old cows.
Let them better look if their husbands respect their rights. One was alcoholic and pig, the second was alcoholic and illiterate. Both these scumbags have really husbands of ,,dreams,,.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 23, 2012
I'm of the opinion that Hilary Clinton and Laura Bush don't really give a shit about the women of Afghanistan. And why should they?

National Whistleblower

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#5 Mar 24, 2012
Both women are there to support the American Holocaust (Executive Order 12871 / death fix it). To infect the Afghan people with god by god. Infect them with the governing oppressive disease by a government of deceivers. I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER your feet have been washed proceed to Mongoose Protocol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elbe River Memorial celebrates U.S.-Russia coop... Apr '16 Jamie ann 1
News Obama: Iran vote most important foreign issue s... (Aug '15) Mar '16 Cat74 304
News The Strange And Surprising Debate Over How To H... Mar '16 Go Blue Forever 3
News Insane Frat Party Gets Host Up to $275K in Fines Mar '16 Pope Benedicktum 1
News Democrat win better for Africa? Feb '16 gut feeling 2
News Relationship problems? Sometimes it's all about... (Dec '09) Jan '16 Claudio 147
News The 'Obama is a Muslim' conspiracy theory is st... Jan '16 ConspiracyExaminer 1
More from around the web