'Miracle' crash in Colombia

Full story: Daily Breeze 6
A Boeing 737 jetliner carrying 131 people crashed in a thunderstorm and broke into three pieces as it slid onto the runway on a Colombian island on Monday. Read more
Sam

Redondo Beach, CA

#1 Aug 16, 2010
Columbia is only 1 hour different from EDT. If 1:49am in Columbia, it would be 2:49am EDT, not 3:49am.
redondo beach yacht club

Brea, CA

#2 Aug 17, 2010
why are they still flying the 737 100 they were made back in 1965- 1967... backward country...
redondo beach yacht club

Brea, CA

#3 Aug 17, 2010
to the above i live in redondo beach not huntington beach..
Morris the Cat

Long Beach, CA

#4 Aug 17, 2010
Was it up to the Cali Cartel?
Tom

AOL

#5 Aug 17, 2010
Morris the Cat wrote:
Was it up to the Cali Cartel?
When is the last time that you read a news paper? Much has happened in the last 20 years.
MDP

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 17, 2010
Sam wrote:
Columbia is only 1 hour different from EDT. If 1:49am in Columbia, it would be 2:49am EDT, not 3:49am.
Depends whether we're observing DST or not. Colombian time is never changed. Currently, you're observation is correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meta, Colombia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wynton Marsalis cancels Venezuela shows Mar 15 loganclaws6 2
News Crocodile found in New Jersey basement during d... Mar 14 wichita-rick 7
News El Paso police arrest flasher suspect Mar 14 huey goins 1
News Open Streets event to emphasize use of pavement... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Big Johnson 2
News "Don't make children fight your war:" ex-child ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Comanche 2
News Maite Kropp: Bogota mayor made the right, coura... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Max 2
News Is Santos Latin America's new Mr. Right? (Jun '14) Jun '14 UruEuWauWau 2
More from around the web