Estranged Colombian spouse of ex-host...

Estranged Colombian spouse of ex-hostage Ingrid Betancourt ...

There are 1 comment on the Fox News story from Sep 21, 2010, titled Estranged Colombian spouse of ex-hostage Ingrid Betancourt .... In it, Fox News reports that:

The estranged second husband of Ingrid Betancourt has filed court papers seeking half her fortune just as the world's most celebrated ex-hostage launches a memoir about her six years in jungle captivity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

K Jones Bay City MI

Bay City, MI

#1 Sep 22, 2010
Ingrid Bentancourt is the most compelling and strongest woman alive. Her suffering, sadistic captivity, can not be imaginable-unless-one was there with her. The ex; who was living his life with three square meals a day, snacks, spirits, family and friends to talk, and children to hold and hug everyday; was not there along side Ingrid eithier. He should not be allowed one bloody red cent from her compensation for her book. No amount of money or Hollywood noteriety can give back her 6 1/2 years away from her children. He has more riches in the world, that monetary benefits could never subsitute for-his LIBERTY,freedom and time with his family. He is a complete and total asshole if he is awarded a dime from Ingrid's book compensation. And the judge who would award anything to her ex-I have pity on him or her. He or she will have no professional creditbility, in my eyes. Ingrid is a hero, and her children have the greatest mother in the world! My hat is off to her, and I could never fill her well worn shoes. Keep writing your books-for writing helps heal the soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bogota, Colombia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: More Americans are having gay sex Jun 2 Mitt s Polygamous... 1
UNITED From Alaska to Chile! We CAN Do It! (Aug '15) May '16 Tony 4
News Colombia: 5 cases of Zika-associated microcepha... May '16 hanna 1
News The divorced and remarried cannot receive Commu... (Aug '15) Aug '15 MGD 1
News Colombia rebels cancel unilateral cease-fire af... (May '15) May '15 L I G E R 1
News DEA chief tells House committee she can't fire ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 5
News Wynton Marsalis cancels Venezuela shows (Mar '15) Mar '15 loganclaws6 2
More from around the web