Jailed 'kingpin' implicates Chavez go...

Jailed 'kingpin' implicates Chavez government

There are 2 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Apr 3, 2011, titled Jailed 'kingpin' implicates Chavez government. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

The reputed Venezuelan drug kingpin who Colombia has decided to extradite back home rather than to the U.S. says in a TV interview that he has videos proving Venezuela's ruling elite is deeply involved in cocaine trafficking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

“Irony, metaphor, film @ eleven”

Since: Feb 08

Old Mesilla/New Las Cruces

#1 Apr 3, 2011
Hugo Chavez and his prom court corrupt?

Show me a dictator government who isn't.

Really now.

Hugo wishes he owned Cuba.

He still has a running chance at Florida and Illinois to make his point.
james russell ret

El Paso, TX

#2 Apr 4, 2011
"U.S. and Colombian officials say that the leftist Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia was one of Makled's major cocaine suppliers and that he had moved tens of tons of drugs to the United States since 2006.
Asked about his ties to the FARC and to other extremist groups such as Hezbollah, the Syrian immigrant's son would say only: "That, as well, I will tell to a U.S. prosecutor."

It seems that he wants the Venezuelan President to formally execute him. Going home is going to prove deadly, but it is his choice. Chavez uses the drug profits to fund his communist actions throughout South and Central America. May Chavez die of an overdose of cocaine and stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bogota, Colombia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: More Americans are having gay sex Jun 2 Mitt s Polygamous... 1
UNITED From Alaska to Chile! We CAN Do It! (Aug '15) May 29 Tony 4
News Colombia: 5 cases of Zika-associated microcepha... May '16 hanna 1
News The divorced and remarried cannot receive Commu... (Aug '15) Aug '15 MGD 1
News Colombia rebels cancel unilateral cease-fire af... (May '15) May '15 L I G E R 1
News DEA chief tells House committee she can't fire ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 5
News Wynton Marsalis cancels Venezuela shows (Mar '15) Mar '15 loganclaws6 2
More from around the web