Univ. of Nebraska opens cultural cent...

Univ. of Nebraska opens cultural center in China

There are 2 comments on the KLKN story from Apr 29, 2012, titled Univ. of Nebraska opens cultural center in China. In it, KLKN reports that:

The University of Nebraska and Xi'an Jiaotong University have opened the American Culture Center in Xi'an, China.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLKN.

JD Kristenson

Newport, RI

#1 Apr 30, 2012
Hello. I am a University of Nebraska-Lincoln graduate and I also have China experience (two years in Beijing at Tsinghua University and proficiency in Mandarin).
Please let me know if I can be of use in this new endeavor.
GO BIG RED! 加油&# 22823;红队 !
JD
Tanzanus

Dallas, TX

#2 May 2, 2012
American culture? American have no culture. Well, if you include the Native Americans, yes they do have cultures. But not the White monkeys, they have no brain nor culture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xi'an, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Taken and destroyed May '15 RevKen 2
News Wichita opens first trade liaison office in China (Nov '14) Nov '14 RayH 1
News Xi'an tourism boosted in LA (Oct '14) Oct '14 CommunistLandGrab... 1
News The Remote Mine at the Heart of a Dispute Betwe... (Sep '14) Sep '14 _0rion_ 1
News Obama daughters seem unimpressed on trip to China (Mar '14) Jun '14 nips 27
News China city allows sale of condoms in schools, p... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Elixz 1
News US first lady avoiding politics on Beijing visit (Mar '14) Mar '14 New China 1
More from around the web