Nursing Mothers Stage Feed-In

Nursing Mothers Stage Feed-In

There are 2 comments on the China Digital Times story from Aug 7, 2012, titled Nursing Mothers Stage Feed-In. In it, China Digital Times reports that:

Some 30 mothers appeared at a shopping mall in the provincial capital Wuhan with their children and started breastfeeding in public at around 11 am.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at China Digital Times.

bigtail

Wuhan, China

#1 Aug 7, 2012
i just want screw all of them

Since: Aug 12

UK

#2 Sep 16, 2012
IT'S usual in China ,maybe different culture

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wuhe, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Xi Jinping's portrayal of China's role in World... (Sep '15) Sep '15 slumdog indian 1
News Central China city allows 72-hour visa exemptions (Feb '15) Feb '15 RayH 1
News China's Dalian Wanda Group empire has Disney in... (Dec '14) Dec '14 RayH 1
News China's navy no longer so inferior to Japan's, ... (Jul '14) Nov '14 SHlTWORMUKRAIDEBD... 341
News China Box Office to Top $4.9 Billion in 2014 Sa... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Frankybabe 3
News Top academic posts are too precious to give up (Oct '14) Oct '14 cheapimport 1
News China to open first high-security bio laborator... (Oct '14) Oct '14 RayH 1
More from around the web