Japan's ambassador to China dies amid...

Japan's ambassador to China dies amid rising anti-Japanese protests

There are 3 comments on the Russia Taday story from Sep 16, 2012, titled Japan's ambassador to China dies amid rising anti-Japanese protests. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

Thousands of protesters massed at the Japanese embassy in Beijing on Saturday, hurling rocks and bottles at the building and burning Japanese flags.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

Since: Aug 12

Japan

#2 Sep 17, 2012
Tokyo Is Center of Conspiracy And Corruption

http://book.geocities.jp/japans_conspiracy/01...

But evil people try to pretend to be good and true all the more.
lol

Hamilton, Canada

#3 Sep 17, 2012
China terrorists killed him. Same way Libyan terrorists killed US ambassador.
WWIII Begins Now

Shanghai, China

#4 Sep 17, 2012
Simple synchronicity. Ambassadors are dying all over the world right now, could have happened to any one.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the active protests and violence against Japanese businesses and citizens in China currently.

Now go back to your jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wuhe, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Xi Jinping's portrayal of China's role in World... (Sep '15) Sep '15 slumdog indian 1
News Central China city allows 72-hour visa exemptions (Feb '15) Feb '15 RayH 1
News China's Dalian Wanda Group empire has Disney in... (Dec '14) Dec '14 RayH 1
News China's navy no longer so inferior to Japan's, ... (Jul '14) Nov '14 SHlTWORMUKRAIDEBD... 341
News China Box Office to Top $4.9 Billion in 2014 Sa... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Frankybabe 3
News Top academic posts are too precious to give up (Oct '14) Oct '14 cheapimport 1
News China to open first high-security bio laborator... (Oct '14) Oct '14 RayH 1
More from around the web