China says hijacking foiled in troubl...

China says hijacking foiled in troubled Xinjiang

There are 3 comments on the The Star Online story from Jun 29, 2012, titled China says hijacking foiled in troubled Xinjiang. In it, The Star Online reports that:

Chinese airline passengers helped foil an attempt to hijack a plane in the western region of Xinjiang on Friday, state media said, the latest incident of instability in a part of China where the government says it is facing violent separatists.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Star Online.

CCPareCOLLAPSING

Canada

#1 Jun 29, 2012
No surprise.

"Instability" is inherent in CCP dictatorship.
RayH

Guangzhou, China

#2 Jun 29, 2012
CCPareCOLLAPSING wrote:
No surprise.
"Instability" is inherent in CCP dictatorship.
So, why the Terrorist threat in your Canada then, Miro-tard?
CCPareLOSERS

Canada

#3 Jun 29, 2012
No terrorist threat I can see. Are you talking about ten years ago? Those guys in Toronto that were exposed to the legitimate authorities by their friends, neighbours, and their MULLAH?

Seems that was all resolved.

I doubt such an outcome is possible in an illegitimate dictatorship like that of CCP China!

But you CCP have MUCH BIGGER WORRIES!

So, do you REALLY THINK the transition to new CCP thugs will be without BLOODSHED? That seems VERY UNLIKELY as in the chaotic Leninist dictatorship that employs you THREE-QUARTERS of the transitions have involved CHAOS and MURDER!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urumqi, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Triple explosions in China's Xinjiang... (Jan '14) Dec '15 jason 4
News Massive carbon sinks detected beneath worlds de... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Earthling-1 4
News Peace, harmony prevails in Xinjiang during Ramazan (Jul '15) Jul '15 Une petite Francaise 5
News Religious worshippers are getting younger (Jul '15) Jul '15 The_Prophet_Lied 7
News Urumqi parliament bans burqas in China's Xinjia... (Dec '14) Dec '14 tom_ 12
News China's ethnic region's capital to ban veiled r... (Dec '14) Dec '14 azbob14 3
News China jails seven students of Uighur scholar fo... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Fargo Joe 1
More from around the web