Muslim executed for trying to "split" China

Full story: Reuters 66
BEIJING - China has executed a Uighur activist in a far northwestern city for attempting to "split the motherland" and possessing firearms and explosives, drawing condemnation from a human ... Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Yada

Clovis, NM

#1 Feb 9, 2007
Well the US hung Hussein, two of his half brothers and one of their heads was popped off. The US killed Hussein's too sons Uday and Qusay and displayed the pictures on international news.

We have no spectacle pictures from China so far and no name of the executed.

Human rights!
Charles

Madison, WI

#2 Feb 9, 2007
Well, You gotta do what you gotta do.
Shah-Murat

Belgium

#3 Feb 9, 2007
Believe me, if only uyghurs do stop resist against agression YOU will be next
luf

Calgary, Canada

#4 Feb 9, 2007
this is a typical way of western media reporting China issues - intentionally misleading the readers.

executed one man is probably true and it could be fair or unfair. but it is reported "muslin" was executed, it cheated readers that Chinese government executed this man because he is a muslin, or at least, it partially because he is a Muslin .

it is a shame to report in such a dishonest way.
Charles

Madison, WI

#5 Feb 9, 2007
Shah-Murat wrote:
Believe me, if only uyghurs do stop resist against agression YOU will be next
We shall see...
By the way, why don't you comment on PRC's action?
ardasher
#7 Feb 9, 2007
interesting...is he the only one?

“Animus Locus”

Since: Dec 06

Vallum at Amor

#8 Feb 9, 2007
ardasher wrote:
interesting...is he the only one?
No, there were two other Muslim terrorists executed with him. But knowing the thoroughness of the PRC, there will be other executions soon to follow.
Glad the PRC is on our side in this war.
They certainly provide a solid example on how to deal with Islamo-fascists.
And to think the Canadian government was so naive as to award citizenship to this terrorist.
Erkebulan

Manisa, Turkey

#10 Aug 4, 2007
http://www.uygur.org/

East Turkistan: Genocide, prison, torture and linguacide in the name of ‘Anti-Terrorism’.

http://www.uygur.org/enorg/h_rights/report_20...

Eastern Turkestan called officially by the Chinese Communist authorities "Uygur autonomous region" is the only part of the territory under the Chinese control where execution of the political prisoners is practiced. Since the events of the 4th June 1989 in Beijing no one political prisoner was executed in the inner parts of China as well as in Tibet and Inner Mongolia. This shows that the Chinese government carries out special policy of the tight oppression towards Uygurs. That is why in 1999 Amnesty International has prepared and distributed the 92 pages report describing the violation of the human rights in Eastern Turkestan and accusing the Chinese government in persecution of the Uygurs in Eastern Turkestan. Besides, the reports prepared by the State Department of the USA and the "Organization for protection of the peoples being under danger" located in Germany included the paragraphs devoted to the situation in China which strictly criticize the policy of the Chinese governmen
Andrez Lopez

United States

#12 Aug 4, 2007
Eastern Turkestan is the total contrast of Western Turkey. Western Turkey wants to join the Europan Union but Eastern Turkey is holding them back. It will be nice to have Turkey join the EU. It will be an example to the whole Muslim world to show that Muslims can live in peace with the rest of the world, not just Europe. China is trying hard by all means to guide the Uygur autonomous region to become like Western Turkey, bringing progress, prosperity and teach them how to live in peace to the whole world. If the Central government do not do it, who else will do it.
Mr Giblets

India

#13 Aug 4, 2007
Chris wrote:
Good on China, exterminate the muslim scum.
what's the fuss about? ALL moslem terrorists should be executed.
Andrez Lopez

United States

#14 Aug 4, 2007
If Chioa do not guide Xinjiang or Eastern Turkestan to progressm, properity and teach them how to live in peace to the whole world, who do you expect to do it and do it better?
Trajan

Chengdu, China

#15 Aug 5, 2007
hahaha you people are so corrupted by media. Xinjiang Autonomous Area isn't even Chinese. They just moved their army in there, and gave loads of Han Chinese tax breaks if they uprooted and moved to the region.

People who are anti-China, pro-Tibet would do well to look into Xinjiang as well. The native people from there don't even look - for want of a better word - "oriental", they are Turkish.

Now I have to say that the area was very poor before, and the China govt. have done a lot to bring money into the area and help improve the economy, so I cannot fault them there.

But lets not also forget that the source of this story comes from the Chinese media which is state owned. Those men could have been killed for any number of reasons, using anti-terrorism as a useful face to keep "the people" of this world happy.

As a Caucasian British male I am ashamed to read that some people from my native country think that all muslims should be exterminated...sad pathetic people you are. Delve into some real thinking about this world and it's history via people, nationalism, wars, governments, politics, media. If your perspective doesn't change you are just another tick for the box of why the human race is sinking into barbarism.
Kangi

Sydney, Australia

#16 Aug 5, 2007
Trajan wrote:
As a Caucasian British male I am ashamed to read that some people from my native country think that all muslims should be exterminated...sad pathetic people you are. Delve into some real thinking about this world and it's history via people, nationalism, wars, governments, politics, media. If your perspective doesn't change you are just another tick for the box of why the human race is sinking into barbarism.
As an English, are you ashamed and sad of the past atrocities and evils which the English empire had imposed on other nations all around the globe??? The English had sunk into barbarism since the 16th Centuary by invading and taking over other people's lands and wealth to feather mother England's nest! Fortunately, the empire did not last long!

“Just have a little LOVE..”

Since: Aug 07

Kedamaian Jiwa,Ketenangan Akal

#17 Aug 5, 2007
WHAT THE FISH!
Andrez Lopez

United States

#19 Aug 5, 2007
Benjamin Disraeli (1804-1881), England's PM in 1861, once said. "A GREAT SOUNDING NOTHING."
halimu

Binzhou, China

#20 Aug 6, 2007
luf wrote:
this is a typical way of western media reporting China issues - intentionally misleading the readers.
executed one man is probably true and it could be fair or unfair. but it is reported "muslin" was executed, it cheated readers that Chinese government executed this man because he is a muslin, or at least, it partially because he is a Muslin .
it is a shame to report in such a dishonest way.
I see so... it is creating a anti china sentimental... it is very evil...
BANNED FROM MARS

Boston, UK

#21 Aug 6, 2007
As our prophet predicted in the 16th cantury that Indian will ber invaded by China.

Gonna be funs.
Kangi

Sydney, Australia

#23 Aug 6, 2007
BANNED FROM MARS wrote:
As our prophet predicted in the 16th cantury that Indian will ber invaded by China.
Gonna be funs.
There are many prophets of doom in this world to gain attention and $$ and their prophecy never happens! They are false prophets and trouble makers. Many Gonna to be disappointed.
BANNED FROM MARS

Boston, UK

#24 Aug 7, 2007
Kangi wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many prophets of doom in this world to gain attention and $$ and their prophecy never happens! They are false prophets and trouble makers. Many Gonna to be disappointed.
You read the false one my boy. Tell me, how on earth mother shipton peom in a jar was found in australia that she already forseen before captain cook was even born?.

You sure are as blind as a bat but yea there is so many false prophet out there but a few.
Kangi

Sydney, Australia

#25 Aug 7, 2007
BANNED FROM MARS wrote:
<quoted text>
You read the false one my boy. Tell me, how on earth mother shipton peom in a jar was found in australia that she already forseen before captain cook was even born?.
You sure are as blind as a bat but yea there is so many false prophet out there but a few.
You take any prophecy as truth and you are really blind like a dog! My boy just don't read too much into man's thoughts and lies and take it as truths!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urumqi, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Urumqi parliament bans burqas in China's Xinjia... Dec 13 tom_ 19
China's ethnic region's capital to ban veiled r... Dec 11 azbob14 3
China jails seven students of Uighur scholar fo... Dec 9 Fargo Joe 1
China opens first leg of high-speed railway in ... Nov '14 RayH 1
Is China's grand ethnic experiment working? Nov '14 RayH 1
China Sentences Peaceful Uyghur Scholar Ilham T... Sep '14 Jennie PC Chiang 1
Economic model in Xinjiang must be modified to ... Aug '14 Bob Burns 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:41 pm PST