Strong earthquake jolts southwest China

May 12, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Globe and Mail

“All the buildings are swaying back and forth”

Four children died in a suburb of southwest China's Chongqing municipality when the earthquake toppled two primary schools, Xinhua news agency said. via Globe and Mail

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Jun 27, 2008
chy

Wuhan, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2008

Judged:

Come on China!
Im Irish yah

Cavan, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2008

Judged:

I cant believe the amount of people who were killed by this earthquake!!!!!!!!!!
sdigital

Wuhan, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Hijacked Journalism wrote:
they need a few more earthquakes. it's to many of them damn chinese anyway
The poor devil had another heart attack last night.
Zhen

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

why don't u die, sob? i hope ur entire family smash by incoming train.
CanFly

Chengdu, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

Fuch your mum
Im Irish yah

Cavan, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2008

He is really mean whoever he is if he lived in china he wouldnt want people saying their should be another earthquake!!!!!!!!

Since: Apr 08

Grimsby, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2008

Judged:

Fucktard.

I don't understand your mentality. You're an idiot who gets off by gloating at other people dying.

Look around Topix, there are other threads about the recent deaths in the US following tornado damage. What you don't see in those threads are Chinese people gloating at the loss of US lives. That's because the majority of Chinese people are infinitely more dignified than arseholes like you and respect human life no matter how fat or incestuously rednecked that life might be.

Now then. If you can read, why don't you look up the definition of "prejudice". You'll note that it's all about forming a view with little or no real knowledge of the subject.

I've travelled to many countries, you should try it - it broadens your mind. Although my guess is that you don't even own a passport.

Cut and paste comes in handy.
MajorMalfunction

Llantrisant, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2008

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Fucktard.
I don't understand your mentality. You're an idiot who gets off by gloating at other people dying.
Look around Topix, there are other threads about the recent deaths in the US following tornado damage. What you don't see in those threads are Chinese people gloating at the loss of US lives. That's because the majority of Chinese people are infinitely more dignified than arseholes like you and respect human life no matter how fat or incestuously rednecked that life might be.
Now then. If you can read, why don't you look up the definition of "prejudice". You'll note that it's all about forming a view with little or no real knowledge of the subject.
I've travelled to many countries, you should try it - it broadens your mind. Although my guess is that you don't even own a passport.
He is not a redneck he is a black man, once a savage always a savage, I'm not normally a racist but I will make an exception in his case.

Since: Apr 08

Grimsby, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2008

Maybe someone should give him some more bananas.
apparition

Wuhan, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2008

Hope the people who have the faith of peace and life will support China!
Im Irish yah

Cavan, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Fucktard.
Your totally right hes a pig\cow
tarzan

Chengdu, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

i am from chengdu.you can read more at ```intimatemingle.com```

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tongzhou, China Discussions

Search the Tongzhou, China Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
China detains prominent Bo Xilai supporter ahea... (Aug '13) Aug '13 The CCP is DYING 2
China faces growing garbage problem (Apr '12) Feb '13 LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP 41
In China, parents desperately search for missin... (Sep '12) Feb '13 LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP 18
China plays cards close to chest in military tr... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Cow Dung 1
Study: 1 in 10 tuberculosis cases in China are ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 USA USA USA USA USA USA 1
Banks can refuse third-home loans (Apr '10) Apr '10 yanludan 1
Commercial banks to be able to refuse third-hom... (Apr '10) Apr '10 dingdong9898 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••