Chinese police detain sacked San Lu boss

Sep 20, 2008 Full story: The New Zealand Herald

Police in China have detained the sacked chairwoman of San Lu Group, part-owned by New Zealand's Fonterra, as the tainted milk powder scandal widens.

Read more
GMW

Marshall, MN

#1 Sep 20, 2008
I think the Chinese government should turn her over to the families of the sick children who consumed the tainted milk formula. Then they should make her drink the same formula. She should suffer like these children are suffering. Additionally any one else involved in the scam should be dealt with the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shijiazhuang, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please Help Us! (Sep '14) Sep '14 Frances 1
News China airline sued for rejecting HIV carriers (Aug '14) Aug '14 Crush Em 2013 1
News Chambersburg teachers experience the Chinese ed... (Jul '14) Jul '14 RayH 1
Internet fraud (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dale 1
News Profile: Wang of China hit hard by inflation (Oct '13) Nov '13 CCP is USELESS an... 26
News As developed countries improve, the BRICs stumble (Oct '13) Oct '13 FREE CHINA NOW 11
News China hit with back to work anxiety blues (Oct '12) Oct '12 New China 2
More from around the web