Chinese father punished for food safety activism

Nov 10, 2010 Full story: St. Augustine Record 12

In this Jan. 22, 2009 file photo, Zhao Lianhai, center, the father of a boy sickened after he drank tainted milk formula, speaks to journalists outside the Intermediate People's Court in Shijiazhuang, in China's Hebei province.

Full Story
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#1 Nov 10, 2010
LoL @ the Chinese folks.

Discuss!
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#3 Nov 10, 2010
300,000 children poisoned through Chinese Communist Party corruption and incompetence.

So, they imprison the parents courageous enough to demand accountability. The cause of the problem remains unaddressed (FIVE scandals since!) so long as CA$H continues to stream into the CCP Cadres' pockets from their "friends" in the industry.

This happens only under the degenerate Leninist Junta of the CCP.

This is what a society looks like when there is no law at all, but only a corrupt and brutal criminal dictatorship.

Poor China.

“Freedom isn't Free”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Nov 10, 2010
Wow, they are now imprisoning parents of children who were sickened by tainted milk!

Artists? Go to jail.

Mothers whose kids died in the earthquake? Go to jail.

Fathers whose kids were sickened by tainted milk? Go to jail.

Protesters of Japanese hegemony? Go to jail.

People who request slow gradual reform? Go to jail.

Women who committed no crime except being married to someone? Go to jail.

Fight crime? Go to jail.

I won't buy ONE MORE THING labeled 'made in China'.

Not ONE.
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#6 Nov 10, 2010
The Great Wall of Whiner wrote:
Wow, they are now imprisoning parents of children who were sickened by tainted milk!
Artists? Go to jail.
Fight crime? Go to jail.
Not ONE.
Totally unfair. And the Chinese arses on this forum do not go to jail. That's so "rong".

“Freedom isn't Free”

Location hidden

#7 Nov 11, 2010
Very 'Rong'.

“Freedom isn't Free”

Location hidden

#8 Nov 11, 2010
The family is beside itself.

Poor family!
Mirolyuba

Langley, Canada

#9 Nov 12, 2010
The Great Wall of Whiner wrote:
Artists? Go to jail.
Fight crime? Go to jail.
Not ONE.
In future:

CCP? "Go to jail!"

Since: Nov 10

Nanjing, China

#11 Nov 13, 2010
Though the human rights in china is not good as western countries,but we are getting progress in human rights every day.You can point out the issues in china,but pls do not twist chinese folks.Addtion:i don't like CCP and not a "wumao dang"
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#13 Nov 15, 2010
davie2010 wrote:
Though the human rights in china is not good as western countries,but we are getting progress in human rights every day.You can point out the issues in china,but pls do not twist chinese folks.Addtion:i don't like CCP and not a "wumao dang"
Is that what the "Xiunhua" propaganda service tells you? "progress every day"?

You DO know that in the free world where the press is not censored and controlled, it is becoming glaringlky obvious that the CCP is moving BACKWARDS on political reform and increasing control over its poor Chinese slaves?

"Xinhua" tells you what the CCP needs to have you believe in order to swindle you.

Haven't you figured that out yet?

Poor China.
ISRAEL owns JUDECIARY

Bradenton, FL

#18 Nov 23, 2010
davie2010 wrote:
.......... CHINA punishes individuals ...... ISRAEL practices GENOCIDE while stealing PALESTINE and LEBANON .......... NEVER FORGET THE COWARDLY ISRAELI ATTACK ON THE USS LIBERTY ,,,,,,,,,, ISRAEL IS ABOVE THE LAW BECAUSE OF THE ZIONIST MEDIA CZARS and Congress is in the pocket of ABE FOXMAN and the Israel Imperialist lobby .
Mirolyuba

Langley, Canada

#19 Nov 23, 2010
ISRAEL owns JUDECIARY wrote:
<quoted text>.......... CHINA punishes individuals ...... ISRAEL practices GENOCIDE while stealing PALESTINE and LEBANON .......... NEVER FORGET THE COWARDLY ISRAELI ATTACK ON THE USS LIBERTY ,,,,,,,,,, ISRAEL IS ABOVE THE LAW BECAUSE OF THE ZIONIST MEDIA CZARS and Congress is in the pocket of ABE FOXMAN and the Israel Imperialist lobby .
How sad for you to be subject to such delusions.
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#21 Nov 24, 2010
davie2010 wrote:
But you are a Chinese Communist Party slave who is not even master of his opwn brain or tongue?

Why are you afraid to reply?

Is that what the "Xiunhua" propaganda service tells you? "progress every day"?

You DO know that in the free world where the press is not censored and controlled, it is becoming glaringlky obvious that the CCP is moving BACKWARDS on political reform and increasing control over its poor Chinese slaves?

"Xinhua" tells you what the CCP needs to have you believe in order to swindle you.

Haven't you figured that out yet?

Poor, poor China.

Its people are forced to say "CCP always getting better" but they run when asked to substantiate the flimsy lie meant to save their skin.

No wonder the world alternately laughs at or pities the pathetic spectacle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shijiazhuang, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please Help Us! Sep 25 Frances 1
China airline sued for rejecting HIV carriers Aug '14 Crush Em 2013 1
Chambersburg teachers experience the Chinese ed... Jul '14 RayH 1
Internet fraud (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dale 1
Profile: Wang of China hit hard by inflation (Oct '13) Nov '13 CCP is USELESS an... 26
As developed countries improve, the BRICs stumble (Oct '13) Oct '13 FREE CHINA NOW 11
China hit with back to work anxiety blues (Oct '12) Oct '12 New China 2

Shijiazhuang, China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE