i fall in love with my close friend!

i fall in love with my close friend!

Posted in the Shanghai, China Forum

Since: Mar 13

Sichuan,China

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Can men and women be just friend? I feel sad and disappointed since he told me he has a new girl friend! And after that, I gradually feel I have a special feeling about him. Maybe I like him but didn't realize it until he has a new gf. What should I do?
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#3 Apr 1, 2013
Sorry, but your internet has been cut off by the Chinese Communist Party censors because you dared mention the Tianannmen Square Massacre, so nobody can answer and you are left in isolation like all of China is.

So sad for the Chinese people to be lied to and treated like stupid children by the corrupt and evil CCP who have murdered so many Chinese.

I hope that someday China becomes a normal country.

Best of luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shanghai, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is our God!!! Dec '16 Breams 1
News Boy urinates in Vancouver bin, anti-China vitri... (Sep '13) Nov '16 LOVE CHINA destro... 119
Chinese people in China should not interbreed w... Sep '16 epep 2
Chinese martial arts. Aug '16 epep 5
God Damned Holy Spirit!!! Jul '16 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 1
News Pink Panther actor Burt Kwouk dies aged 85 (May '16) May '16 Old Sam 1
News Michael Jackson theme park based on his Neverla... (Apr '16) Apr '16 RIP Prince 1
More from around the web