China immune to revolution fever?

China immune to revolution fever?

There are 84 comments on the KKTV Colorado Springs story from Feb 22, 2011, titled China immune to revolution fever?. In it, KKTV Colorado Springs reports that:

A police officer urges people to leave as they gather in front of a cinema that was a planned protest site in Shanghai, China, Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KKTV Colorado Springs.

Since: Oct 08

Beijing, China

#21 Feb 22, 2011
just let those jealous western whiners keep whining,China still enjoys the fastest growth in the the world history,we care more about development,way to go,China.
KLEM

Clarks Summit, PA

#22 Feb 22, 2011
But America is still a million times better than China. That's why I have chosen to live there and not shithole China.

A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jealous

Edmonton, Canada

#23 Feb 22, 2011
KLEM wrote:
But America is still a million times better than China. That's why I have chosen to live there and not shithole China.
A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Good for you.

No doubt America is good, but people there are bad!

Remember killing competition in Iraq, and Afghanistan ( wikileaks.com ).
KLEM

Clarks Summit, PA

#24 Feb 22, 2011
Jealous wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you.
But here's the difference Americans kill people of other countries to fight terror.China kills its own people to sustain the unethical hold of its immoral leadership over power.

I have had enough supporting those commie bastards, though htey pay you well.

A-HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Beijing, China

#25 Feb 22, 2011
if you are really that happy why do you like to come here to whine about China everyday?
HE IS SICK

Edmonton, Canada

#26 Feb 22, 2011
haidian wrote:
if you are really that happy why do you like to come here to whine about China everyday?
His homesexual partner just left him last week for the other guy who happens to be a 1/8 Chinese.
KIJ

New York, NY

#27 Feb 22, 2011
Jealous wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you.
That's true.
KLEM

New York, NY

#28 Feb 22, 2011
haidian wrote:
Good point!

I come here to impersonate others because I don't have the balls to stand up on my own. I am a lowly pathetic miserable scab.
WASP

Irvine, CA

#29 Feb 22, 2011
The Chinese are doing fantastic! Our middle-class is becoming their middle-class. Why would a people that is being enriched at the expense of the United States want to revolt?

Beijing, China

#30 Feb 22, 2011
KLEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point!
I come here to impersonate others because I don't have the balls to stand up on my own. I am a lowly pathetic miserable scab.
ok,now i see.but man,get a life,it's good for you.
Brainwashed Chinamen

Edmonton, Canada

#31 Feb 22, 2011
WASP wrote:
The Chinese are doing fantastic! Our middle-class is becoming their middle-class. Why would a people that is being enriched at the expense of the United States want to revolt?
U are lying! Hillary Clinton told us that u have no religious freedom.

Get out of Tibet!

Get out of Yunan!

Get out of Taiwan!

Get out of Canton!
COUSIN JED

New York, NY

#32 Feb 22, 2011
Hillary is a lezzie.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Maple Ridge, Canada

#33 Feb 22, 2011
I just watched a in depth look at the Egyptian revolution...

all those American news reports where they said the Muslim brotherhood had no part in the demonstrations???

false...

they were running the hospital,

security check points in the square

and had the largest contingent in the square...

and were the ones fighting the Mubarak goons

im trying to think back too the news... did anyone even see them interview any of the people demonstrating???

anyways bottom line is they are the biggest opposition party... and they want a Islamic nation
Brainwashed Chinamen

Edmonton, Canada

#34 Feb 23, 2011
Get out of Taiwan.

Get out of Seesheon.

Get out of Manchuria.

Get out of Gansi.

Get out of Hunnan.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Maple Ridge, Canada

#35 Feb 23, 2011
Brainwashed Chinamen wrote:
Get out of Taiwan.
Get out of Seesheon.
Get out of Manchuria.
Get out of Gansi.
Get out of Hunnan.
Get out of First Nations land

then will talk

Stupid retard...
Mirolyuba

Delta, Canada

#36 Feb 23, 2011
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Miro the class idiot
CCP THIS AND CCP THAT.....
CCP SUCKS....
CCP DICTATORS
CCP IS KILLING THE CHINESE PEOPLE
"FUTILE" the paid lackey of the CCP thinks that if he can pretend I am some cartoon "foreign enemy" he can PRETEND TO IGNORE the point about Bahrain and that the FACTS prove his lie.

Pathetic CCP lackeys are getting MORE DESPERATE BY THE DAY!

Too weak or too stupid to actually respond to the point?

Or both?

CCP are such RIDICULOUS CLOWNS!
Brainwashed Chinamen

Edmonton, Canada

#37 Feb 23, 2011
Free Seesheon!

Free Busan!
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Maple Ridge, Canada

#38 Feb 23, 2011
Singapore

Chinese Singaporeans are people of Chinese descent who are born in or immigrated to Singapore and have attained citizenship or permanent residence status. As of 2009, Chinese Singaporeans constitute 74.2% of Singapore's resident population, or approximately three out of four Singaporeans, making them the largest ethnic group in Singapore.

Singapore's standard of living has risen dramatically. Foreign direct investment and a state-led drive to industrialization based on plans drawn up by the Dutch economist Albert Winsemius have created a modern economy focused on industry, education and urban planning.[11] Singapore is the 5th wealthiest country in the world in terms of GDP (PPP) per capita.[12] As of January 2009, Singapore's official reserves stand at US$170.3 billion.

Thailand

about 14% of Thailand's population claim to be of Chinese ethnicity.[3] Extensive intermarriages with the Thais, especially in the past has resulted in many people who claim Chinese ethnicity with Thai ancestry, or mixed.[4] People of Chinese descent are concentrated in the coastal areas of Thailand, principally Bangkok.[5] They are well-represented in all levels of Thai society and play a leading role in business and politics.

Myanmar

The Burmese Chinese dominate the Burmese economy although many enterprises today are co-owned by the military. Moreover, the Burmese Chinese have a disproportionately large presence in Burmese higher education, and make up a high percentage of the educated class in Burma.

Philippines

The Chinese in the Philippines are mostly business owners and their life centers mostly in the family business. These mostly small or medium enterprises play a significant role in the Philippine economy. A handful of these entrepreneurs run large companies and are respected as some of the most prominent business tycoons in the Philippines. Chinese Filipinos attribute their success in business to frugality and hard work, Confucian values and their traditional Chinese customs and traditions. They are very business-minded and entrepreneurship is highly valued and encouraged among the young
just candid

AOL

#39 Feb 25, 2011
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
Singapore
Chinese Singaporeans are people of Chinese descent who are born in or immigrated to Singapore and have attained citizenship or permanent residence status. As of 2009, Chinese Singaporeans constitute 74.2% of Singapore's resident population, or approximately three out of four Singaporeans, making them the largest ethnic group in Singapore.
Singapore's standard of living has risen dramatically. Foreign direct investment and a state-led drive to industrialization based on plans drawn up by the Dutch economist Albert Winsemius have created a modern economy focused on industry, education and urban planning.[11] Singapore is the 5th wealthiest country in the world in terms of GDP (PPP) per capita.[12] As of January 2009, Singapore's official reserves stand at US$170.3 billion.
Thailand
about 14% of Thailand's population claim to be of Chinese ethnicity.[3] Extensive intermarriages with the Thais, especially in the past has resulted in many people who claim Chinese ethnicity with Thai ancestry, or mixed.[4] People of Chinese descent are concentrated in the coastal areas of Thailand, principally Bangkok.[5] They are well-represented in all levels of Thai society and play a leading role in business and politics.
Myanmar
The Burmese Chinese dominate the Burmese economy although many enterprises today are co-owned by the military. Moreover, the Burmese Chinese have a disproportionately large presence in Burmese higher education, and make up a high percentage of the educated class in Burma.
Philippines
The Chinese in the Philippines are mostly business owners and their life centers mostly in the family business. These mostly small or medium enterprises play a significant role in the Philippine economy. A handful of these entrepreneurs run large companies and are respected as some of the most prominent business tycoons in the Philippines. Chinese Filipinos attribute their success in business to frugality and hard work, Confucian values and their traditional Chinese customs and traditions. They are very business-minded and entrepreneurship is highly valued and encouraged among the young
Thanks for the Info. We can always learn something.
smallville

Shanghai, China

#40 Feb 25, 2011
Not immune but only nationalist revolution can defeat CCP. Ture nationalism must prevail. And people should not worry. China will not turn into a Nazi country because CCP officials are not Jew Commie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shanghai, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Sh... Thu Tim 1
Trump is our God!!! Dec 7 Breams 1
News Boy urinates in Vancouver bin, anti-China vitri... (Sep '13) Nov 12 LOVE CHINA destro... 119
Chinese people in China should not interbreed w... Sep '16 epep 2
Chinese martial arts. Aug '16 epep 5
God Damned Holy Spirit!!! Jul '16 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 1
News Pink Panther actor Burt Kwouk dies aged 85 (May '16) May '16 Old Sam 1
More from around the web