Israel expels Hamas official to the W...

Israel expels Hamas official to the West Bank

There are 30 comments on the Sunherald.com story from Dec 6, 2011, titled Israel expels Hamas official to the West Bank. In it, Sunherald.com reports that:

Israel has expelled a Hamas lawmaker who was recently arrested after seeking refuge in the Red Cross' office in east Jerusalem.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunherald.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Dec 6, 2011
Elijah the prophet wrote:
Hang him don't wast money on petrol for the son of monkey and dogs lol.
Hey Hamas Sock Puppet Profiteer, what the hell are you doing living in Australia?? You need to move that big diarrhea foaming at the mouth lies and propaganda of yours to Iran or any of these Muslim countries you love so much. Try it in their system and see how long you last moron!! Those little baby fingers won't be doing much more typing on that old worn out Radio Shack computer. It's obvious you hate this country so I suggest you get the hell out and don't come back!! Please, make us all happy. Take Port Jefferson and Rambonehead nut cases with you!! When you get there, make sure you say your prayers 5 times a day facing Mecca. They might be easier on you. Get that rear end as high as you can get it so that they know that your serious!
harvey

Columbus, OH

#3 Dec 6, 2011
More thuggery frmo the illegal Zionist state, which should itself be expelled from the West Bank.

And good riddance to it!
harvey

Columbus, OH

#4 Dec 6, 2011
Arseforhire wrote:
Hey Hamas Sock Puppet Profiteer, what the hell are you ..blah, blah, blah... they know that your serious!
Please get mental help, douchebag...just because Mossad pays you to post this drivel nonstop doesn't mean you should get away with it.

Go away! Shoo, little boy! Leave!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Dec 6, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a mentally retarded NUTCASE! PLEASE HELP ME!!
There's no help for you assclown!!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#6 Dec 6, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Please get mental help, douchebag...just because Mossad pays you to post this drivel nonstop doesn't mean you should get away with it.
It's nice to know that dumbazz Harvey Nutbanger and hundreds of other aliases is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact not dealing with a whole bunch of nut cases!! I didn't think we had that many morons in Topix thank God!! Why don't you see if the nurses will put all of you aliases in the same room at that mental institution? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and all your aliases write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic nonsense and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then they can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so many lies and propaganda at one sitting. By the way, This is Harvey the NUTBANGER's get-a-way from family and so-called friends that would rather jab themselves in the eye with an ice pick than to have to endure a gum flappin' charade of nonsense coming from his big pie hole!! This is all the attention the clowns get. Can you blame him??
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Dec 6, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you get with your all your stupid aliases and write just one post. See if the nurses will put you all in the same room at that mental institution you're assigned to? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and you clowns write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic ignorant nonsense, lies and propaganda and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then we can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so much BS at one sitting.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#8 Dec 6, 2011
Arseforhire wrote:
There's no help for me, Harv, I'll never be anything but an assclown!!!
Truer words were never spoken, especially by you.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#9 Dec 6, 2011
Arseforhire wrote:
Why don't you get with your all your stupid aliases and ...blah, blah, rant, rave....BS at one sitting.
THREE separate babbling, raving pieces of nutbaggery from you, I must have really hit a nerve! Did your Mossad masters tell you to violently attack anyone who mentions your secret allegience, Zionist pig? Or are you trying to impress that Jewess at the next console in the basement boiler-room you guys operate out of in Passaic, NJ?

LOL
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#10 Dec 6, 2011
Building Israeli housing in the West Bank makes it SEEM like the land 'belongs' to Israel.

BUT, when it comes to punishing a leader of the Palestinians, Israel RETURNS him to PALESTINIAN LAND, the 'Occupied' West Bank.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#11 Dec 6, 2011
Israel needs to expel all of the hostile "palestinian" intruders from within the borders of the Jewish Homeland. The Arabs are nothing but criminal terrorists.
A real Jew

United States

#12 Dec 6, 2011
What is going to happen is that the whole world will turn thier back on the Jews and they will be hit and brought to their knees, then they will accept the Messiah and then the ragheads will be put in thier place with the blood running to the horses' bridle, then they will find out who God is. We are in a very shaky time right now we all need to be praying for the peace of Israel,

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13 Dec 6, 2011
I got expelled from school for 3 days twice.
does that make me wrong?
no it does not.
rather wrongly understood.
Moses kestenbaum ODA

United States

#14 Dec 6, 2011
Super mover by Israel israel should take off the suede gloves when its regarding Palestinians, you call a spade a spad
lct

Beijing, China

#15 Dec 6, 2011
So this is the mark of Palestinians 'Occupy western bank'.

more to come.:)
harvey

Columbus, OH

#17 Dec 7, 2011
Faith wrote:
Israel needs to expel all of the hostile "palestinian" intruders from within the borders of the Jewish Homeland. The Arabs are nothing but criminal terrorists.
So the people who were there when Jews started sneaking back into Palestine are now "intruders?"

You're an insane Zionist tool. Expel yourself.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#18 Dec 7, 2011
A real Jew wrote:
What is going to happen is that the whole world will turn thier back on the Jews and they will be hit and brought to their knees, then they will accept the Messiah and then the ragheads will be put in thier place with the blood running to the horses' bridle, then they will find out who God is. We are in a very shaky time right now we all need to be praying for the peace of Israel,
None of that is going to happen. You sound like a 'Jew for Jesus' or some such. And a bigot.
LIPSHYTZ

New York, NY

#19 Dec 7, 2011
The Jews are killing Christmas. True or false?
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#20 Dec 7, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
None of that is going to happen. You sound like a 'Jew for Jesus' or some such. And a bigot.
Stop the silly childish nonsense Harvey the clown!! You sound like a child with an IQ of a MOLE!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#21 Dec 7, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
THREE separate babbling, raving pieces of nutbaggery from you, I must have really hit a nerve! Did your Mossad masters tell you to violently attack anyone who mentions your secret allegience, Zionist pig? Or are you trying to impress that Jewess at the next console in the basement boiler-room you guys operate out of in Passaic, NJ?
LOL
Here it is again for your enjoyment dummy!! It's nice to know that Harvey the clown and hundreds of other aliases is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact not dealing with a whole bunch of nut cases!! I didn't think we had that many morons in Topix thank God!! Why don't you see if the nurses will put all of you aliases in the same room at that mental institution? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and all your aliases write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic nonsense and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then they can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so many lies and propaganda at one sitting. By the way, This is Harvey the clown's get-a-way from family and so-called friends that would rather jab themselves in the eye with an ice pick than to have to endure a gum flappin' charade of nonsense coming from his big pie hole!! This is all the attention the clowns get. Can you blame him??
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#22 Dec 7, 2011
harveyassferhire wrote:
<quoted text>
Please get me mental help ASAP! I cannot stand it any longer!!
I tried to tell you moron but NO! You wouldn't listen! Now you're having mental problems!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ramallah, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Palestinian protester shot by Israeli troops dies (Aug '15) May '16 idf 11
News Palestinians on Brink of Explosion (Dec '09) Feb '16 bldg seven 802
News Israel: Palestinians impeding Ramadan travel re... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Hungarian 101 2
News Senior Palestinian official arrested by Israeli... (Feb '15) Feb '15 USA Today 1
News Palestinians hurl eggs at Canadian foreign mini... (Jan '15) Jan '15 USA Today 4
News Palestinians hurl eggs at Baird's convoy (Jan '15) Jan '15 TehO 5
News Israel freezes Palestinian tax revenues in resp... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mandela 4
More from around the web