Obama says he's not giving up on Mide...

Obama says he's not giving up on Mideast peace

There are 41 comments on the thenorthwestern.com story from Mar 21, 2013, titled Obama says he's not giving up on Mideast peace. In it, thenorthwestern.com reports that:

President Barack Obama on Thursday urged Israelis and Palestinians to get back to peace talks but offered no new ideas on how they might do so, essentially abandoning his previous support of the Palestinian demand for Israel to halt settlement activity before negotiations resume.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thenorthwestern.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Kfar Saba, Israel

#48 Mar 24, 2013
Black pro-Palestine wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think so. I think a short Austrian dude with a mustache already gave it to ya hard. Although some say it didn't happen...
Cm"on you know it never happened, you know he never existed, you know that my grandparents were never gassed in Aushwitz with 6 million others including priests, gypsies, russian and other prisoner to the tune of 15 million. No, shitler never attacked russia nor englandistan nor poland, no, its all a zionist propaganda story. Did you know that the nonexistent shitler was jewish too?? He had his Bar Mitzvah at the Berlin Wall. See you dont know a lot of shit, go back to your neonazi books , we will have questions pretty soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ramallah, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Palestinian protester shot by Israeli troops dies Sep 21 yossi 5
News Israel: Palestinians impeding Ramadan travel re... Jun '15 Hungarian 101 2
News Senior Palestinian official arrested by Israeli... (Feb '15) Feb '15 USA Today 1
News Palestinians hurl eggs at Canadian foreign mini... (Jan '15) Jan '15 USA Today 4
News Palestinians hurl eggs at Baird's convoy (Jan '15) Jan '15 TehO 5
News Israel freezes Palestinian tax revenues in resp... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mandela 4
News Knife-wielding Palestinian girl, 14, arrested a... (Dec '14) Dec '14 well 3
More from around the web