Israelis Celebrate Death of Palestinian Children Killed in Accident

Feb 16, 2012 Full story: www.loonwatch.com 34

If these revelers of the death of children were Palestinian or Muslim you can rest assured that Islam would be blamed! If one were to employ the cynical and faulty methodology of Islamophobes one could easily find verses in the Bible justifying their happiness with the tragic deaths of the Palestinian Children, "happy is he who dashes children on ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#26 Feb 16, 2012
British Expat wrote:
To Lipush. Its interesting, perhaps telling that you don't refute the term "Chosen people"/"Master race". Afterall, Nazi Germany also went down that path!
Why are you so anti-Semitic? Did your landlord raise the rent again?

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#27 Feb 16, 2012
British Expat wrote:
To Lipush. Its interesting, perhaps telling that you don't refute the term "Chosen people"/"Master race". Afterall, Nazi Germany also went down that path!
Are you TRYING to tick me off? you really wanna get into that argument?

Where did I say exactly that i believe we are "chosen" or better then the next guys??

And as for me, I am not shameful of who i am, and i feel very proud to belong to the place that i belong to.

Yes, many times i suffered for looking different and speaking different and being different, you think i don't know that? how do you think other people look at you when they found out when you came from? that you're not a Jew by birth, that your mother has clear hair and green eyes, your father having blond curles, the European look as all out, but the young and only daughter has much darker skin, with south american look, not blue and green eyes, but deep brown, almost black,with dark hair, and she was not even theirs, she came from the dumpsters. You think i didn't pass crap from others? well i did, and i told tem that it doesn't matter to me. i was different. but that was me, and the rest should not mind.

Chosen? me? hardly. i don't try to be something i am not. I am Mestizo. born Christian. street kid. And I am also Jewish. Army brat. rightist. Ashkenazi.

All all the rest can stick their hatred where the sun doesn't shine.
British Expat

Agde, France

#28 Feb 16, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so anti-Semitic? Did your landlord raise the rent again?
Hiya Faith, Wrong again! No landlord, no rent, no religious baggage. just a Chateau/extensive gardens.
MrOwl

Asheboro, NC

#29 Feb 16, 2012
Thanks Lipush to you and yours. If not for you Judahites, they would not leave the rest of we Israelites alone. I am Efrayimite. You think you're a mixup. Ethnically I am Efrayamite, culturally I am Scottish. Ashkenaz, eh? Magnifique!!! At least you can hang the Star of David in the room with the Christmas tree. I married Ani-yunwiya whom the English speakers call Cherokee. My people call God Jahweh while hers call Him Yowa. Yeshua in my tongue is Tsitsa in hers. Same beings. Have a wonderful day, Lipush!!! Shalom!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#30 Feb 16, 2012
British Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Faith, Wrong again! No landlord, no rent, no religious baggage. just a Chateau/extensive gardens.
That sounds good. Me too. I live on 150 acres with an orchard and pond. I'm pretty well insulated from the problems in this world. And the Good Lord has blessed me with a total lack of faith....how ironic. Yes, my old friend, it is good to be American!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#31 Feb 16, 2012
The article ( if that is what you want to call it) says the comments were made by some people on a private facebook page...there are always mean nasty people that make comments on disasters. That happens even in the USA and Europe. Because some nasty mean people make horrible comments, that does not mean that what they are saying is the official goverment position on the subject! That is just mean nasty people being who they are....you cannot blame an entire nation because some mean people said nasty things.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#34 Feb 16, 2012
Isreality wrote:
<quoted text>
It does matter. It shows you were not born into Judaism, but were grafted onto it.
So, whats your point? There are many muslims that are not born muslims, but convert in later life. That is what freewill ( given by god) is about, you have the freedom to choose your own faith...and you are not killed for it!!!

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#35 Feb 16, 2012
Isreality wrote:
<quoted text>
It does matter. It shows you were not born into Judaism, but were grafted onto it.
And again, it doesn't matter.

You hardly stay the same creature you're born into. million things change in your path from the moment you're born.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#36 Feb 16, 2012
MrOwl wrote:
Thanks Lipush to you and yours. If not for you Judahites, they would not leave the rest of we Israelites alone. I am Efrayimite. You think you're a mixup. Ethnically I am Efrayamite, culturally I am Scottish. Ashkenaz, eh? Magnifique!!! At least you can hang the Star of David in the room with the Christmas tree. I married Ani-yunwiya whom the English speakers call Cherokee. My people call God Jahweh while hers call Him Yowa. Yeshua in my tongue is Tsitsa in hers. Same beings. Have a wonderful day, Lipush!!! Shalom!!!
Shalom and thank you.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#37 Feb 16, 2012
Isreality wrote:
<quoted text>
It does matter. It shows you were not born into Judaism, but were grafted onto it.
You, on the other hand, were born a monster. Leave Lipush alone. Oh...and get the F out of America. We don't need you; we don't want you.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#38 Feb 16, 2012
Isreality wrote:
<quoted text>
Think of what you just said when you and your buds say "you Muslims did/are, this and that".
Y/W..
"That happens even in the USA and Europe. Because some nasty mean people make horrible comments"
Yes even on this forum where 3/4's of the posts here, are hateful and vulgar.
You know I do not blame ALL muslims for being stupid...just the ones that talk smack about the USA and eventual world Islam etc...moderates that respect others are ok with me. And yes, I say mean things, so what...everyone does, so do you....what I say, what you say, what we say here...is not the goverments position, its just what we say...thats all....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#40 Feb 16, 2012
Isreality wrote:
<quoted text>
"And the Good Lord has blessed me with a total lack of faith"
Gee I would think it would be a good if he blessed you with full faith and not a lack of it...
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lac...
.
Maybe that's why you have no love in you, just hate. From what you and your buds post on these threads I cannot think otherwise.
Oh! But you have it all wrong! I love human decency and the brotherhood of man. I just hate evil, terror and murder....you know, islam.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#41 Feb 16, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>
So, whats your point? There are many muslims that are not born muslims, but convert in later life. That is what freewill ( given by god) is about, you have the freedom to choose your own faith...and you are not killed for it!!!
Well said.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#42 Feb 16, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so anti-Semitic? Did your landlord raise the rent again?
....agree...tsk..tsk...eh...ya da u u..shalom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ramallah, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Palestinian leader accuses Israel of religious war Nov 11 Jeff Brightone 1
Obama, Kerry dust off old Arab peace proposal i... (Apr '13) Nov 5 epep 4
Grapevine: The capital of Israel - Tel Aviv? Nov 4 Mr Slovak 3
Israelis to Shun Sinn Fein Leader Adams (Sep '06) Nov 4 Lawrence James co... 10
Palestine to submit resolution by end-October Oct '14 Bailey arabica 7044 1
Obama downplays prospects for Mideast peace (Mar '13) Sep '14 Sur 13 Beat 4
Senior Red Cross official 'evenhanded' as he vi... Aug '14 James 2

Ramallah, China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:09 pm PST