Obama, Kerry dust off old Arab peace ...

Obama, Kerry dust off old Arab peace proposal in push to resolve Israeli-Palestinian conflict

There are 4 comments on the McClatchy story from Apr 5, 2013, titled Obama, Kerry dust off old Arab peace proposal in push to resolve Israeli-Palestinian conflict. In it, McClatchy reports that:

The Obama administration is exploring whether a long-abandoned initiative proposed by Saudi Arabia 11 years ago could become the basis for a regional peace agreement between Israel and its neighbors, according to Israeli and Palestinian officials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at McClatchy.

Pt Jefferson Peace Group

Saint James, NY

#1 Apr 5, 2013
`

`

There's no issrael, so why go back to a plan as if israel existed.../?

Jew jews' have no rights whatsoever in Palestine, do why include them in any plan.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#2 Apr 5, 2013
This agreement has been offered to Israel twice and been rejected by Israel twice. Essentially what it says is that all of the Arab countries will grant Israel full recognition and peace as well as diplomatic and trade relations in exchange for Israel ending its occupation of Palestine and withdrawing all of its troops and Jewish settlers to its pre-1967 borders. If Israel really wanted peace and good relations with its neighbors, this agreement is its best shot....
epep

Croydon, UK

#4 Nov 5, 2014
i now think why some american white women are and have married arabs and other races, is because those american white women do not want to be hated by other races.
epep

Croydon, UK

#5 Nov 5, 2014
i now think why some american white women are and have married arabs and other races, is because those american white women do not want to be hated by arabs and other races.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ramallah, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Palestinian protester shot by Israeli troops dies (Aug '15) May '16 idf 11
News Palestinians on Brink of Explosion (Dec '09) Feb '16 bldg seven 802
News Israel: Palestinians impeding Ramadan travel re... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Hungarian 101 2
News Senior Palestinian official arrested by Israeli... (Feb '15) Feb '15 USA Today 1
News Palestinians hurl eggs at Canadian foreign mini... (Jan '15) Jan '15 USA Today 4
News Palestinians hurl eggs at Baird's convoy (Jan '15) Jan '15 TehO 5
News Israel freezes Palestinian tax revenues in resp... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mandela 4
More from around the web