Israeli forces fire on Palestinians

There are 10 comments on the Arab News story from Mar 30, 2012, titled Israeli forces fire on Palestinians. In it, Arab News reports that:

JERUSALEM: Israeli security forces fired rubber bullets, tear gas and stun grenades to break up groups of Palestinian stone-throwers yesterday as annual Land Day rallies turned violent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arab News.

Syrian

Carlsbad, CA

#1 Mar 30, 2012
Where is the UN?? Shouldn't the UN establish a no fly zone over Israel, to protect these protesters???
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2 Mar 30, 2012
Syrian wrote:
Where is the UN?? Shouldn't the UN establish a no fly zone over Israel, to protect these protesters???
Syrian, now it is you that is talking foolishly, I thought you would not stoop to these levels.

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

#3 Mar 30, 2012
Syrian wrote:
Aren't they "Peaceful" Palestinian protesters ?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4 Mar 30, 2012
Cow Dung wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't they "Peaceful" Palestinian protesters ?
Check it out and let us know please

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

#5 Mar 30, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Check it out and let us know please
They are -> " groups of Palestinian stone-throwers "

So I assume the Israeli forces use rubber bullet is a right way to dismiss them

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#6 Mar 30, 2012
The Syrian ancestors of the PLO terrorists came to work in Israel in 1900 when the Turkish regime built the railroad to Syria and Iraq. They never were so-called people, never had any government or army and never owned the Jewish homeland that belonged to the Jews since the Kingdom of David 3300 years ago. However, the terrorist of PLO and the Egyptian terrorists of Hamas are now emboldened by the Mozlem Brother Messiah Obama of America to go on all out Jihad war against the Jews and to kill them only to take over their land and convert it to Mozlem Brotherhood Shariya law state. It is time for the Jews to fight back and destroy the Jihadist enemy that uses lies and deceit to cleanse Israel from Jews. Only the Jews can save their lives from their Mozlem Brother terrorists enemy of lifetime and only Israel will defeat the Iranian regime his terrorist organizations and his nukes while the liar in chief Obama will not save his buddy Ayatollah Khamenei and Ahmadinajad that will be defeated and removed from power.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#7 Mar 30, 2012
I did read on the Israeli-Palestinian protesting and there is restraint on both sides of this fight. The Palestinians are lighting tires on fire and throwing rocks while the Israeli are using tear gas and rubber bullets so both sides have a little hurt but no one is getting shot with tank fire.

The dispute is logical as the Palestinians youth have taken up the fight and do not have the patience their parents have in negotiating. Will this lead to more deaths, probably, but in the long run I think there will be a settlement and probably a separate state of some sort.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#8 Mar 30, 2012
Cow Dung wrote:
<quoted text>
They are -> " groups of Palestinian stone-throwers "
So I assume the Israeli forces use rubber bullet is a right way to dismiss them
There will be the negative thinkers that feel someone should interfere and force settlement but today is a day called "Land Day" so they are letting off a little steam, it is not really a violent protest with machine gun fire and bombs. The Palestinians want a peaceful settlement so I think greater minds will prevail.
umm

United States

#9 Mar 30, 2012

-How long is this going to continue?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#10 Mar 30, 2012
umm wrote:
-How long is this going to continue?
the report I saw said it would be over tonight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ramallah, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Palestinian protester shot by Israeli troops dies (Aug '15) Thu Test 9
News Palestinians on Brink of Explosion (Dec '09) Feb '16 bldg seven 802
News Israel: Palestinians impeding Ramadan travel re... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Hungarian 101 2
News Senior Palestinian official arrested by Israeli... (Feb '15) Feb '15 USA Today 1
News Palestinians hurl eggs at Canadian foreign mini... (Jan '15) Jan '15 USA Today 4
News Palestinians hurl eggs at Baird's convoy (Jan '15) Jan '15 TehO 5
News Israel freezes Palestinian tax revenues in resp... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mandela 4
More from around the web