Tibet group says mother of 4 sets self on fire

Mar 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Boston.com

A mother of four has become the latest Tibetan to burn herself to death to protest government policies in Tibetan areas of China, an overseas activist group said Sunday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RayH

Guangzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Dollar Lama suicide cult kills another Tibetan.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

That's like saying "the Jewish cult killed another Jew" when speaking of the many thousands of Jewish suicides during Nazi Germany's reign of terror during the Holocaust.

People are the same everywhere in the world; if the government becomes too brutal, if the situation is unbearable, some people will take their lives in despair.

This is the horrific situation in Tibet, the people feel utter disparity and no one will help them.
Major Malfunction

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

CCPgenocideTibet wrote:
That's like saying "the Jewish cult killed another Jew" when speaking of the many thousands of Jewish suicides during Nazi Germany's reign of terror during the Holocaust.
People are the same everywhere in the world; if the government becomes too brutal, if the situation is unbearable, some people will take their lives in despair.
This is the horrific situation in Tibet, the people feel utter disparity and no one will help them.
BULLSHIT! These aren't people who spontaneously commit suicide because the government forced them to...but idiotic fools who wanted to make a political statement egged on by people like yourself....just like suicide bombers egged on by Islamic jihadists..... that is why nobody cares.......

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

CCPgenocideTibet wrote:
That's like saying "the Jewish cult killed another Jew" when speaking of the many thousands of Jewish suicides during Nazi Germany's reign of terror during the Holocaust.
People are the same everywhere in the world; if the government becomes too brutal, if the situation is unbearable, some people will take their lives in despair.
This is the horrific situation in Tibet, the people feel utter disparity and no one will help them.
OK wo mao, I'll help your little disinformation campaign but it is a question. How come, given the "brutal suppression" of the Tibetian people and the "holocast" this woman mannaged to have four children? Collect 5 mao. Next we will hear about the one child policy, please. Now another question. Who benifits from you bullshit wo mao?
Disgraceful

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

CCPgenocideTibet wrote:
That's like saying "the Jewish cult killed another Jew" when speaking of the many thousands of Jewish suicides during Nazi Germany's reign of terror during the Holocaust.
People are the same everywhere in the world; if the government becomes too brutal, if the situation is unbearable, some people will take their lives in despair.
This is the horrific situation in Tibet, the people feel utter disparity and no one will help them.
The situation is grim for those people who are under the black cult spell of the Dalai Lama. Dalai Lama not only did not come out saying killing oneself is wrong, but in fact he did the opposite by deifying it. Therefore, the fault lies in Dalai Lama. He is determined that he will do anything to get what he wants, i.e. to split Tibet from China.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 4, 2012
 
Disgraceful wrote:
<quoted text>
The situation is grim for those people who are under the black cult spell of the Dalai Lama. Dalai Lama not only did not come out saying killing oneself is wrong, but in fact he did the opposite by deifying it. Therefore, the fault lies in Dalai Lama. He is determined that he will do anything to get what he wants, i.e. to split Tibet from China.
I'm going to light a firecracker 100 meters long from a 10 story building when the Dollar Lama dies.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

uncle fargo wrote:
<quoted text>OK wo mao, I'll help your little disinformation campaign but it is a question. How come, given the "brutal suppression" of the Tibetian people and the "holocast" this woman mannaged to have four children? Collect 5 mao. Next we will hear about the one child policy, please. Now another question. Who benifits from you bullshit wo mao?
Nice try wumao, but anyone in "China" can have more than one child.

A few options:

1) Simply pay the fine
2) Be rural
3) Be from Shanghai
4) Be the child of two One-Childs
5) Go overseas like 79,000 mainlanders in the past two years alone

"One Child" is a myth for all practical purposes.

Oh, by the by, it's not up to a foreign government to tell Tibetans what to do with their ovaries. Sorry. Return to base.
xyz

Beamsville, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Free Tibet. Down with CCP.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

xyz wrote:
Free Tibet. Down with CCP.
Go collect your Nickel.

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

RayH wrote:
Dollar Lama suicide cult kills another Tibetan.
What I do not see in Tibetant's done like Red Chinese in in this "Red Chinese killed Red Chinese http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_of_Four

What kind of Revolution for ? Killed your own People ?
Jap

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Go collect your Nickel.
Stupid Rayhole...dumb and no brain!
RayH

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Jap wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid Rayhole...dumb and no brain!
Another Nickel collected.
Lawrence

Newcastle, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 6, 2012
 
Here is an article shwoing Dalai's true nature...
"The Dalai Lama and his separatists have been trying to sway international opinion and influence well-meaning people, disguised as a "guardian of human rights" and waving the banners of "peace" and "nonviolence" in the international arena. But rumors can't cover up the facts, it stressed.
The Dalai Lama and his group have never considered the peace and welfare of the Tibetan people or the development of Tibet; on the contrary, they have tried every way possible, even sacrificing the life of a Tibetan compatriot, to cling to their rule over Tibetan people and to once again deprive Tibetan people of their basic human rights, the commentary noted.
The bloody, abortive self-immolation incident masterminded by the Dalai Clique has once again made the public clearly see that underneath the hypocritical face of the "guardian of human rights, " the fourteenth Dalai Lama is hiding his savage nature that allows him to cruelly waste human life, endanger society, trample on human rights and split the motherland, it said."
An American

Severn, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 6, 2012
 
This is What the world needs, another Cool-aid drinking JonesTown the size of Tibet.
Major Malfunction

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Come on people ! Doesn't anybody else think that this is another cult with a God figure who thinks he has the right of life and death over his followers?, A compassionate, spiritual man like the dalai lama claims he is ,would not allow his followers to commit suicide for the sake of political power....especially not a Buddist who values all life! This guy is a fraud and should be condemned.

Since: Mar 08

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 6, 2012
 
Lawrence wrote:
Here is an article shwoing Dalai's true nature...
"The Dalai Lama and his separatists have been trying to sway international opinion and influence well-meaning people, disguised as a "guardian of human rights" and waving the banners of "peace" and "nonviolence" in the international arena. But rumors can't cover up the facts, it stressed.
The Dalai Lama and his group have never considered the peace and welfare of the Tibetan people or the development of Tibet; on the contrary, they have tried every way possible, even sacrificing the life of a Tibetan compatriot, to cling to their rule over Tibetan people and to once again deprive Tibetan people of their basic human rights, the commentary noted.
The bloody, abortive self-immolation incident masterminded by the Dalai Clique has once again made the public clearly see that underneath the hypocritical face of the "guardian of human rights, " the fourteenth Dalai Lama is hiding his savage nature that allows him to cruelly waste human life, endanger society, trample on human rights and split the motherland, it said."
Could you please post the source of this article? Thanks.

I've found many articles about Dalai Lama's true nature. Here is one for you:

http://www.westernshugdensociety.org/press/co...
An American

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 6, 2012
 
Juran wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please post the source of this article? Thanks.
I've found many articles about Dalai Lama's true nature. Here is one for you:
http://www.westernshugdensociety.org/press/co...
Someone at the CIA in Charge of this Tibet Operation must be a huge Rage against the Machine Fan. Therefore "we will convenience mother of 4 to self immolate and blame China. How symbolic!"

What a world we live in!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rage_Against_the...

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 6, 2012
 
Major Malfunction wrote:
Come on people ! Doesn't anybody else think that this is another cult with a God figure who thinks he has the right of life and death over his followers?, A compassionate, spiritual man like the dalai lama claims he is ,would not allow his followers to commit suicide for the sake of political power....especially not a Buddist who values all life! This guy is a fraud and should be condemned.
One:You forgot to include "Tibetian" before "Buddist". Hands up how many people understand what this arseholes religion preaches. Buddism is way out there, with the other trligions, on what it "believes" Add the deli liars crap dogma and you would neeed to be one "um" short of the chant to believe any of it. There again, hands up all those who believe a passing "god" knocked up a virgin a few thousand yours ago. Pass the petrol can!
old china

Chengdu, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 6, 2012
 
Major Malfunction wrote:
Come on people ! Doesn't anybody else think that this is another cult with a God figure who thinks he has the right of life and death over his followers?, A compassionate, spiritual man like the dalai lama claims he is ,would not allow his followers to commit suicide for the sake of political power....especially not a Buddist who values all life! This guy is a fraud and should be condemned.
Buddhism rejects earthly values which demonstrates that as a religious leader the Dalai Lama is a fraud and as a political leader he's an abject failure.

Remember Waco in Texas?
umm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 6, 2012
 
Tibetans should take up arms and fight against chinese rule.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lhasa, China Discussions

Search the Lhasa, China Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Westward march of Chinese Dragon in Eurasia Mar 29 mICHEAL 3
Heavy security is the new normal in China's Tibet (Mar '10) Mar '14 JustAGreaseSpotNow 324
China destroys the ancient Buddhist symbols of ... Dec '13 Storm Warning 8
Meet China's Jack Kerouac - By Rachel Lu Nov '13 Sheikh Voodoo 1
Monastery in Nagchu shut down by China (Aug '13) Aug '13 The CCP is DYING 1
China Is Transforming Tibet's Holiest Area Into... (May '13) May '13 It is Amazing 7
Slim chance of survival after 83 buried in Tibe... (Mar '13) Mar '13 I can read 1
•••
•••
•••
•••