Reports: Chinese police kill Tibetan ...

Reports: Chinese police kill Tibetan man, wound 2

There are 21 comments on the Asian Correspondent story from Mar 9, 2012, titled Reports: Chinese police kill Tibetan man, wound 2. In it, Asian Correspondent reports that:

Police in western China fatally shot a Tibetan man and wounded two others amid protests against Chinese rule, an activist group and a U.S. broadcaster said Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asian Correspondent.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
boondock saint

Circleville, OH

#2 Mar 10, 2012
"On Thursday, poet Tsering Woeser said in an online appeal that she is “grief-stricken” about people who have set themselves on fire. The appeal called on influential Tibetans, including monks and intellectuals, to help end the deadly form of protest."

"The Dalai Lama has praised the courage of those who engage in self-immolation and has attributed the protests to what he calls China’s “cultural genocide” in Tibet. He also says he does not encourage the protests."
RayH

Guangzhou, China

#4 Mar 10, 2012
boondock saint wrote:
"On Thursday, poet Tsering Woeser said in an online appeal that she is “grief-stricken” about people who have set themselves on fire. The appeal called on influential Tibetans, including monks and intellectuals, to help end the deadly form of protest."
"The Dalai Lama has praised the courage of those who engage in self-immolation and has attributed the protests to what he calls China’s “cultural genocide” in Tibet. He also says he does not encourage the protests."
Did your Dollar Lama just Jap slap himself. It's talking with a forked tongue.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5 Mar 10, 2012
I am seeing innocent people wrapped up in bamboo like foliage scattered about in the forest and shot in masses...what is this about?

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

#6 Mar 10, 2012
Tax Payer View wrote:
I am seeing innocent people wrapped up in bamboo like foliage scattered about in the forest and shot in masses...what is this about?
Link please. And your LSD pushers phone number is not acceptable.
umm

United States

#7 Mar 10, 2012
Chinese democracy. Hmmm....
RayH

Guangzhou, China

#8 Mar 10, 2012
Tax Payer View wrote:
Flash back to your Vietnam War-era war crimes? It's still haunting you.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 11, 2012
Solar flash or planted misinformation...

Location hidden

#10 Mar 11, 2012
uncle fargo wrote:
<quoted text>Link please. And your LSD pushers phone number is not acceptable.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_his...

Location hidden

#11 Mar 11, 2012
uncle fargo wrote:
http://money.cnn.com/2007/02/20/magazines/for...

Location hidden

#12 Mar 11, 2012
uncle fargo wrote:
http://www.tew.org/archived/oil.reserve.html

Location hidden

#13 Mar 11, 2012
90% of China's running water comes from Tibet...power trip.

http://www.lhassa.org/en/geography-of-tibet/h...

Location hidden

#14 Mar 11, 2012
follow the money

“CCP Troll”

Hebei, China

#17 Mar 11, 2012
Tax Payer View wrote:
follow the money
Who would benifit from your shallow disinformation campaign? Collect 5 mao!
Xin

Mona Vale, Australia

#19 Mar 11, 2012
CCP does kill people in China because it might end up people to wake up that all they are doing is slavery for little money for CCP to stay on power.

Location hidden

#20 Mar 12, 2012
uncle fargo wrote:
<quoted text>Who would benifit from your shallow disinformation campaign? Collect 5 mao!
It's not mine and nor is it my agenda, just tracking the info...

Location hidden

#22 Mar 12, 2012
uncle fargo wrote:
<quoted text>Who would benifit from your shallow disinformation campaign? Collect 5 mao!
It is not mine nor my agenda...there is a handful. Considering Tibet's resources,large electronics companies would benefit the most.

“CCP Troll”

Hebei, China

#23 Mar 12, 2012
Tax Payer View wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not mine nor my agenda...there is a handful. Considering Tibet's resources,large electronics companies would benefit the most.
Large electronic companies would benifit from you posting lies? Yes? So where is the link to support your original post please.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#24 Mar 14, 2012
Tax Payer View wrote:
<quoted text>
Quoted for truth.
Peter Pan

Mona Vale, Australia

#26 Mar 14, 2012
peter pan needs to go out because it is very boring
Trevor Swistchew

Edinburgh, UK

#28 Mar 15, 2012
China occupy Tibet against the will of Tibetan folk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lhasa, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After long freedom struggle, Tibetans still see... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Learn prior to ta... 1
News Is Jim Crow alive and well in Tibet?: guest opi... (Nov '14) Feb '15 Learn prior to ta... 6
News Dalai Lama nephew walks 900 miles to NYC for Tibet (Apr '09) Nov '14 Russian Ainu 28
Tibet Will Gain Free Thinking (Nov '14) Nov '14 Friend of all 1
News Chinese military promotes Tibet paramilitary un... (Oct '14) Nov '14 Friend of all 13
News Tibet honors outstanding doctors (Nov '14) Nov '14 Friend of all 1
News China destroys the ancient Buddhist symbols of ... (Dec '13) Nov '14 Friend of all 16
More from around the web