China Bans Foreign Tourists From Tibet

Full story: ABC News 71
FILE - In this June 20, 2009 file photo, crowds are reflected in water in front of the Potala Palace... FILE - In this June 20, 2009 file photo, crowds are reflected in water in front of the Potala Palace in Lhasa, the capital of Tibet, China. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Johnny

Guangzhou, China

#64 Oct 8, 2009
RealityStrikes wrote:
<quoted text>
You a foreigner? Looks like the CCP has started recruiting foreigners....nice try!!!
Yes a forigner who can understand why Indian students get bashed in my country! Stop your silly imagination and racy talk...Bad try!!!

Since: Sep 09

Pune, India

#65 Oct 8, 2009
TruthTree wrote:
<quoted text>
stop acting like a foreigner and own up that you are a Chinese post!
that's pretty common here. The same set of losers posting comments with different Ids, faking their nationality.

People believe these are paid bloggers sponsored by the government.

Pune, India

#66 Oct 8, 2009
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes a forigner who can understand why Indian students get bashed in my country! Stop your silly imagination and racy talk...Bad try!!!
You must have gotton bashed in your country before you fled.

No wonder you know.

Pune, India

#67 Oct 8, 2009
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Globeson did not response to comments but started many provocative threads about China ....
Ok, if you have a long one why don't you stick to the topic?

Tell me when is China opening up Tibet for foreign tourists.
Johnny

Guangzhou, China

#68 Oct 8, 2009
GlobeSon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, if you have a long one why don't you stick to the topic?
Tell me when is China opening up Tibet for foreign tourists.
This topix does not interest me and you have to ask the Chinese government. You indians never seem to want to be friends with your neighbours including Pakistan, Brutan, Nepal, Sikkim, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Burma and China. It can only surmise that it is your inherent character to provoke others to become your enemies. Don't cut your nose and stick it on your face buddy!
Johnny

Guangzhou, China

#69 Oct 8, 2009
GlobeSon wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have gotton bashed in your country before you fled.
No wonder you know.
Have you not read it in your Indian Times ? It is big news in India, Australia and around the world! Good publicity that was!

Pune, India

#70 Oct 8, 2009
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you not read it in your Indian Times ? It is big news in India, Australia and around the world! Good publicity that was!
whats the big deal about it? Even chinese students were bombarded with eggs and tomatoes in Canada.

Pune, India

#71 Oct 8, 2009
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
merely faking a western name doesn't make you a westerner.

Are you just too ashamed to be a slave of your govt that you changed your name and now claim to be a non-chinese?

I can only pity you.
RealityStrikes

Kolkata, India

#72 Oct 8, 2009
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
This topix does not interest me and you have to ask the Chinese government. You indians never seem to want to be friends with your neighbours including Pakistan, Brutan, Nepal, Sikkim, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Burma and China. It can only surmise that it is your inherent character to provoke others to become your enemies. Don't cut your nose and stick it on your face buddy!
"This topix does not interest me" ..then why are you here, posting in this thread?
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#74 Oct 14, 2009
He is pretending indifference to the crimes of the CCP and sticking to the "party line", in order to hide his humiliation at being a brainless robotic slave, and save face so his degredation and betrayal of his country and people are not so obvious.
Tashi

Malaysia

#77 Apr 21, 2011
There has been a no discrimination policy for tourists visiting tibet which has increased since the opening of the Sky train which has been described by America as an engineering marvel.please stop all these lies because it is hurting the man in the street in China trying to make a living.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lhasa, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dalai Lama nephew walks 900 miles to NYC for Tibet (Apr '09) Nov 17 nicky 25
Chinese military promotes Tibet paramilitary un... Nov 14 Friend of all 13
Is Jim Crow alive and well in Tibet?: guest opi... Nov 14 Friend of all 4
Tibet honors outstanding doctors Nov 9 Friend of all 1
China destroys the ancient Buddhist symbols of ... (Dec '13) Nov 9 Friend of all 16
'Plundering Tibet' won the best film award at D... Nov 9 Friend of all 3
A Tale of Tibet Nov 9 Friend of all 10

Lhasa, China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:25 am PST