Nepal's Maoists say Tibet an integral part of China

Mar 19, 2008 Full story: Asia Pacific News .Net 122

“We strongly condemn the incident that put at risk the freedom and sovereignty of the Chinese people. We want to draw the attention of the concerned authority to the activities against China at the Nepal-China border”

Asia Pacific News.Net Wednesday 19th March, 2008 Kathmandu, Mar.19 : The CPN-Maoist Wednesday said that Tibet is an integral part of China. via Asia Pacific News .Net

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Trinlay

Nagpur, India

#1 Mar 20, 2008
Nepalease goverment and the maoist are ignorant about the tibeten issues...they even don't know what's happening in their own country!!!
Kanga

Fairfield, Australia

#2 Mar 20, 2008
Nepalese at least has more sense and know more about Tibetan issue than Indians.

Since: Jan 08

AOL

#3 Mar 20, 2008
Wow, Maoists?

No kidding.

Their beloved "father" is dead (along with his stalinist theology)dead and bloated on the shores of history.
Ashok

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Mar 20, 2008
Maoist gang leader finally expresses his thoughts on tibetan people. He is totaly ignorant about the ageold situation.
It is just the style of propoganda that communist uses all the time. He forgot local people pain and sense of freedom and law but only favored the few chinese people who were beaten by tibetan, he also failed to touch the tibetan people.
it is long history but he simply finished saying we support the chinese rule on Tibet, i dont think he is interested to know the truth because truth hurts the Maoist. Mr Bohora learn from your own mistake or atleast from the mistake of others.
ac lama

AOL

#5 Mar 20, 2008
I thing maoist should be same and should leve nepal becouse there nothing but trable.They should hang and punish is for there actions against nepali people. Do they have any idia how many people got home less becouse off maoist.Prachada he was so skeny now looked him now he is fat becouse he drings all nepali peoples blood.I think this elactions we should so the prachada he is nothing he is kiler and he should be hang. I think ALL NEPALI MIND HE IS A HITLER.
Lily

Fairfield, Australia

#6 Mar 21, 2008
G'day and peace
Mr_George_P

Del Mar, CA

#7 Mar 22, 2008
Interesting thing here is that a bunch of indian losers barked crazily like dogs at some rational and intelligent remarks from a party in another country upon the other. What the hell has this to do with indian asan at all?
The most ridiculas thing is that some of them even mention history. OMG, should you have any sense of history, the real one, not the twisted as your indian version or ur master britishman's version, you wouldn't have been so brave to show your miserable ignorance.
Leonard

Portland, OR

#8 Mar 22, 2008
This is not surprising. Maoism refers to the former Chinese leader Mao so it only makes since that they would be anti Tibet

It's like being surprised that the PLO is pro palestine
Nina

Slovenia

#9 Mar 23, 2008
Maoist has no idea what they are saying. They do not represent Nepal. They have been making toubles in Nepal for a long time.
babalama

Malden, MA

#10 Mar 23, 2008
Well we should be ashamed on what these so called "Maoist" say about tibet. They are not even reach the standard to speak on the national issues, how come they dare to speak out such a childish opinion?
Look at the intellectuality and the behavior of these Maoist who are too coward and inferior on them...they have to because ""they are not what they thought"" inside Nepal. They don't know abot Nepal yet. Haha ha...No More comments on such an unethical, ignorant group.
HumanityAgainstH ypocrites

San Francisco, CA

#11 Mar 28, 2008
Well over 100 countries support China.

So international communities are against the West hypocrites and Tibetan thugs.
You anti-Chinese people are sick, and you are against 20% of the humanity. Either you are with us Chinese, or you are against us.
Lennart Svensson

Norrahammar, Sweden

#12 Mar 31, 2008
Im against splitting up China. Tibet is a part of China. Only USA will benifit from Tibet withdrawn from China. 100 bondsteel will appear. I hope the economic progress in China also will spill over to Tibet so the livingstandards rises for the Tibetan peoples. I knew a lot have been done but more is needed in support of Tibetan economy.
sasa

Biggleswade, UK

#13 Apr 5, 2008
hello stupet maoists u don't no a bout tibet dont call egen tibet is part off china,,tibet is one sepraet cuntry ok,,,, i things u hv to go school
Sundar

San Jose, CA

#14 Apr 13, 2008
Mr.George,

We know about our history better than what you white racist preach to dividr, conquer and screw up everyone - like you do in Iraq now
anit-maoist

Boise, ID

#15 Apr 18, 2008
F**ing.. maoists..i hate those sons of bit**es. they killed my relatives/
Cafferthis

Dallas, TX

#16 Apr 19, 2008
The voter have spoken. Chill out.

Since: Mar 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#20 Apr 28, 2008
Ex-Kabeer? How's Arjun doing?
HIV

United States

#21 Apr 28, 2008
Whenever I hear the word 'Maoists' or 'Marxists', I feel vomited
The poor and uneducated people are easier to listen to communist propaganda than other group of people
What a pity country Nepal. It may fall into the 'circle of ... communism'

Since: Mar 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#22 Apr 28, 2008
Notice why is the article using the term Maoist? The Nepal Maoist has just been voted into power, so the announcement should represent the Nepal official government's statement.
HIV

United States

#23 Apr 28, 2008
In a democracy country, people can vote for a communist party, but in a communist country, people can not vote for anything except for communist party.
Once a country falls into communist, it is hard to get it back in the right track.
As a result, sooner or later, the whole world will be ruled by communists

Communists are the most dangerous for human beings, even more dangerous than HIV because HIV will surrender condoms :-)

Be aware!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lhasa, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dalai Lama nephew walks 900 miles to NYC for Tibet (Apr '09) Nov 24 Russian Ainu 28
Tibet Will Gain Free Thinking Nov 24 Friend of all 1
Chinese military promotes Tibet paramilitary un... Nov '14 Friend of all 13
Is Jim Crow alive and well in Tibet?: guest opi... Nov '14 Friend of all 4
Tibet honors outstanding doctors Nov '14 Friend of all 1
China destroys the ancient Buddhist symbols of ... (Dec '13) Nov '14 Friend of all 16
'Plundering Tibet' won the best film award at D... Nov '14 Friend of all 3
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:32 am PST