Slim chance of survival after 83 buried in Tibet landslide

There are 1 comment on the Fox News story from Mar 31, 2013, titled Slim chance of survival after 83 buried in Tibet landslide. In it, Fox News reports that:

March 30, 2013: In this photo provided by China's Xinhua News Agency, rescue workers conduct search and rescue work at the site where a large-scale landslide hit a mining area in Maizhokunggar County of Lhasa, southwest China's Tibet Autonomous Region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#1 Mar 31, 2013
I thought the new chinese premier had ordered the government to use all means nessescary since the vast majority of the people buried were han chinese instead of native tibetans?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lhasa, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After long freedom struggle, Tibetans still see... Feb '15 Learn prior to ta... 1
News Is Jim Crow alive and well in Tibet?: guest opi... (Nov '14) Feb '15 Learn prior to ta... 6
News Dalai Lama nephew walks 900 miles to NYC for Tibet (Apr '09) Nov '14 Russian Ainu 28
Tibet Will Gain Free Thinking Nov '14 Friend of all 1
News Chinese military promotes Tibet paramilitary un... (Oct '14) Nov '14 Friend of all 13
News Tibet honors outstanding doctors (Nov '14) Nov '14 Friend of all 1
News China destroys the ancient Buddhist symbols of ... (Dec '13) Nov '14 Friend of all 16
More from around the web