Knife-Wielding Men Attack SW China Tr...

Knife-Wielding Men Attack SW China Train Station

There are 49 comments on the ABC News story from Mar 1, 2014, titled Knife-Wielding Men Attack SW China Train Station. In it, ABC News reports that:

China's official Xinhua News Agency says a group of knife-wielding men have attacked a train station in the southwestern province of Yunnan and caused injuries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Punisher

Altona, Australia

#3 Mar 1, 2014
Looks similiar to the 2004 Attack in the Spanish Train Station that the "Peace Loving" Muslims from other countries that travelled there carried out.

The Muslim Uighur from China are having a Party and Dancing right now according to the TV News. In fact last year alone the Muslim Uighur has killed 348 other Chinese People and 28 Foreigners "Infidels" for entering their Muslim Uighur's City that is controlled by Islam, people who are not Muslims are Killed if they enter a Muslim area located in China's far-western region of Xinjiang.

Just last week the Muslim Uighur were saying that they will take over China Government and they will Invade the United States of America and they will force every USA "Infidel" to become Muslims against their own will. If the USA "Infidels" refuses to become Muslims they said that they will Stone Them to Dead and Cut Off their Heads.

Islam the "Religion of Peace" they always wants to Terroises and Kill something to make their Allah poofter happy.
nope

Toronto, Canada

#4 Mar 1, 2014
Can't compare Spanish Muslims with China's Muslims. Muslims in China live in their ancestral homes and are being persecuted by Chinese communists. According to CCP Dalai Lama is a terrorist too. It's like comparing apples and oranges.
GAY BOB

Dallas, TX

#5 Mar 1, 2014
The filthy Muslim Uighurs must be destroyed, I cry for the poor people that were killed and wounded, GAY BOB as a big knife also, I oil it nightly!

Sometimes many names likes to oil it, he says its very Sharpe!!

hahahaaa
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#6 Mar 1, 2014
Where's Miro-dog? Blood of 29 innocent people are on you.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#7 Mar 1, 2014
nope wrote:
Can't compare Spanish Muslims with China's Muslims. Muslims in China live in their ancestral homes and are being persecuted by Chinese communists. According to CCP Dalai Lama is a terrorist too. It's like comparing apples and oranges.
actually they were nomadic people... and the Chinese were their before them....

just like their Turkish cousins in Turkey...are not originally from Turkey... they just migrated there

the last few years Chinese have been throwing money at their minority problem... maybe it is time to kill them off

Chinese killed 100 million of their own people who is going to care about a few million muslims

Since: Mar 08

Portland, OR

#8 Mar 1, 2014
is it known yet who was responsible for the attacks--? Have the Uighurs been positively identified as the attackers?
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#9 Mar 2, 2014
Leonard 68 wrote:
is it known yet who was responsible for the attacks--? Have the Uighurs been positively identified as the attackers?
Yes.
Henry

Canada

#10 Mar 2, 2014
Again, it is a tragedy. People with hearts will say so.

32 people, including old men and children in the South China tourist city of Kun-Ming were chopped to death by Uighur terrorists.

As usual, American and European politicians and media do not condemn the attackers but instead criticise the Chinese government of over-using forces to suppress opposition from freedom fighters.

Who are the supporters of the Uighur terrorist organization (World Uyghur Congress headed by Rebiya Kadeer and based in Istanbul)?
-- USA,
-- Great Britain
-- Japan, and
-- Turkey.

Members of this same organization were partners in Al-Queda activities in Afghanistan and Central Asia. Some members fought side by side with Taliban insurgents were captured by USA and NATO forces in the past, and jailed in Guantanamo Bay Prison. Needless to say, USA describes them as terrorists but refuses to repatriate them to China for justice.

Uighur fighters were also caught when they engaged in Chechen organized attacks in Russia in previous years.
Henry

Canada

#11 Mar 2, 2014
Fake professor Leonard, welcome back!

So recently you have changed your goal of denying the existence of Nanking Massacre.

Now you devote yourself to deny the existence of Uighur terrorism.

Portland, OR

#12 Mar 3, 2014
I don't know much about the Uighurs and am not much interested in them. What the Uighurs did in regards to the knife attack is of course terrible.

I'm aware China is trying to take their land like they did with Tibet and like they are trying to do with Taiwan, Japan ,Vietnam, the Philippines and numerous other countries.
China should be thankful the Tibetans have been so peaceful...the Tibetans have been like sheep to the slaughter.

People here in the USA were shocked to hear of such a barbaric attack in China per the stabbing deaths done by the Uighurs. We are not use to hearing about terrorism in China though it has been happening more in recent history there. I'm sure China's response in regards to the knife attacks will be swift and severe.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#13 Mar 3, 2014
Leonard 68 wrote:
I don't know much about the Uighurs and am not much interested in them. What the Uighurs did in regards to the knife attack is of course terrible.
I'm aware China is trying to take their land like they did with Tibet and like they are trying to do with Taiwan, Japan ,Vietnam, the Philippines and numerous other countries.
China should be thankful the Tibetans have been so peaceful...the Tibetans have been like sheep to the slaughter.
People here in the USA were shocked to hear of such a barbaric attack in China per the stabbing deaths done by the Uighurs. We are not use to hearing about terrorism in China though it has been happening more in recent history there. I'm sure China's response in regards to the knife attacks will be swift and severe.
thats because you take the word of western media

if China has been killing off Tibetans... then why has their population doubled and why is it the average Tibetan lifespan before China retook Tibet at 35 years

where it is now it is 67 years of age

you cant fake people living 32 years longer
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#14 Mar 3, 2014
Leonard 68 wrote:
The Xinjiang separaist group World Uyghur Congress (WUC) U.S. headquarters is just 3 blocks from the White House. Check out their funding source. Same as your Dollar Lama.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#15 Mar 3, 2014
Miro-dog: Where are you these days? Kunming?

Portland, OR

#16 Mar 3, 2014
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
The Xinjiang separaist group World Uyghur Congress (WUC) U.S. headquarters is just 3 blocks from the White House. Check out their funding source. Same as your Dollar Lama.
but that does not mean the USA was secretly involved in this attack, the only ones you can blame are the Uighurs involved, this was a terrible barbaric attack, the Uighur Congress also may have had nothing to do with this, I always wondered why terrorism had not come to China and Japan and I had theories about this but it looks like some terrorism finally has come to China, those Muslims are nuts and are causing problems all over the world.

Portland, OR

#17 Mar 3, 2014
for example, let's say a Chinese embassy or facility is in America and a Chinese guy in America kills a few americans, that does not mean the Chinese embassy or facility was involved---they call that guilt by association,
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#18 Mar 3, 2014
because we know the USA/CIA has been involved in destabilizing many countries in the world

and we know the USA is involved in trying to destabilize China in the past and present through these separatist movements

you are a very naive fool to think the USA isnt trying to do it to China

you probably dont even know that many insurgents terrorist today...

come from Madrassas schools in Pakistan...

the USA helped set up.... so they could go fight a holy war with the Russians in Afghanistan in the 1980s

its just these nutcases turned their attention and Holy war on you Americans after the USSR lost the war in Afghanistan..

Mississauga, Canada

#19 Mar 3, 2014
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
because we know the USA/CIA has been involved in destabilizing many countries in the world
and we know the USA is involved in trying to destabilize China in the past and present through these separatist movements
the USA helped set up.... so they could go fight a holy war with the Russians in Afghanistan in the 1980s
its just these nutcases turned their attention and Holy war on you Americans after the USSR lost the war in Afghanistan..
I don't know about other cases, but Tibet is an example to prove what you said. Most people are just blindly saying that China invaded Tibet in 1951. There's a book The CIA's Secret War in Tibet written by two retired senior CIA agents telling what really happened. There are many maps online showing before 1951 Tibet was part of China.

Hillsboro, OR

#20 Mar 3, 2014
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
I don't believe the USA was involved in any way with the knife attacks

the usa has worked hard to change the culture of the madrasses in Pakistan

you are paranoid

please provide proof the usa was involved in the knife attacks---to me that is a ridiculous belief

Hillsboro, OR

#21 Mar 3, 2014
the CIA was involved in Tibet per the time of the Chinese invasion of course, we did not want to see communism spread into Tibet and we knew Tibet was a very special and ancient country so we tried to help, this is not surprising at all to me and seems like a natural thing that the CIA/USA tried to do,

most of the world, outside of communist china, has great sympathy for the Tibetan people

USA had nothing to do with the knife attacks---that is ridiculous!

Hillsboro, OR

#22 Mar 3, 2014
China is currently causing great tension thruout all of Asia with its neighbors---Japan, Philippines, Vietnam, and much more. China's best friend is North Korea---that should tell you alot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kunming, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Female flight attendants forced into overhead b... (Oct '15) Oct '15 DILF 16
News 'Masturbation Will Lead to Homosexuality': Chin... (Apr '15) May '15 Gremlin 18
News China investigating police shooting of man at t... (May '15) May '15 Ferguson 1
News China Travelers Open Emergency Exits to Protest... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Fundiementally ill 8
News Spotlight on ethnic China in Dynamic Yunnan show (Dec '14) Dec '14 Wun Hhung Low 3
News Two Indian firms help China ship Myanmar gas ov... (Sep '14) Sep '14 RayH 1
News China President wants to revive ancient route a... (Sep '14) Sep '14 RayH 1
More from around the web