China officials find 5 fake Apple stores in 1 city

Jul 24, 2011 Full story: The Modesto Bee

Chinese officials have found five fake Apple stores in the southwestern city of Kunming, and ordered two of them to suspend business while they're investigated, a local government website said Monday.

Full Story

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

#1 Jul 24, 2011
Can you all Red Chinese posters here read this FWDed news from roboblogger ?

---
Said: "China officials find 5 fake Apple stores in 1 city"

No yawn anymore but OMG !
Americans r so IGNORANT

Shah Alam, Malaysia

#2 Jul 24, 2011
Yet another SPAM thread!

Whether this is true or not is NONE of ANNAMESE RACIST like you affair!

Apple China can always apply for court orders to close them down if they are indeed illegal! What is the big deal!

1.3 billion people 50 million blogs probably 500 million netizens and 23 million factories...

Anything is possible... so what!

This is not quite sensational as compare to NEWS like "In the USA, a dog is elected as a MAYOR!"

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

#3 Jul 25, 2011
Americans r so IGNORANT wrote:
Yet another SPAM thread!
Whether this is true or not is NONE of ANNAMESE RACIST like you affair!
Apple China can always apply for court orders to close them down if they are indeed illegal! What is the big deal!
1.3 billion people 50 million blogs probably 500 million netizens and 23 million factories...
Anything is possible... so what!
This is not quite sensational as compare to NEWS like "In the USA, a dog is elected as a MAYOR!"
In this World everyone loves News, either bad or good

In Communist countries is a starving for news.
Americans r so IGNORANT

Shah Alam, Malaysia

#4 Jul 25, 2011
Cow Dung wrote:
<quoted text>
In this World everyone loves News, either bad or good
In Communist countries is a starving for news.
I thought your wife CIA is warning you! What CowShit!

In communist country quite unlike FREEDOM loving and DEMOCRATIC USA, people generally more discipline and spend their time being productive and less abrasive!

China perhaps is the quite the exception with 500 million <That is almost twice the population of USA> in the NET and 50 million blogs, unlike you, they have more access to real information than Americans who still spend surfing the net for porns or spend their time reads physical newspapers like tabloids describing how Amy Winehouse died while having her last sex!

greatlakes

Madison, WI

#5 Jul 26, 2011
Americans r so IGNORANT wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought your wife CIA is warning you! What CowShit!
In communist country quite unlike FREEDOM loving and DEMOCRATIC USA, people generally more discipline and spend their time being productive and less abrasive!
China perhaps is the quite the exception with 500 million <That is almost twice the population of USA> in the NET and 50 million blogs, unlike you, they have more access to real information than Americans who still spend surfing the net for porns or spend their time reads physical newspapers like tabloids describing how Amy Winehouse died while having her last sex!
The more you write, the more you sound like Chinese commie spy planted in Malaysia. C'mon man, Malaysian doesn't like and doesn't care about the commies, yet, you always try to find every opportunity to defend the fu...cking commies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kunming, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
China Travelers Open Emergency Exits to Protest... Jan '15 Fundiementally ill 8
Spotlight on ethnic China in Dynamic Yunnan show Dec '14 Wun Hhung Low 3
Two Indian firms help China ship Myanmar gas ov... Sep '14 RayH 1
China President wants to revive ancient route a... Sep '14 RayH 1
Lakes formed by quake in China threaten flooding (Aug '14) Aug '14 MIA 1
Economic model in Xinjiang must be modified to ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Bob Burns 1
Ten provinces among targets of latest anti-graf... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Bob Burns 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:22 pm PST