Chinese Man Leaves Hospital After Fac...

Chinese Man Leaves Hospital After Face Transplant

There are 7 comments on the Kutv.com story from Jul 29, 2006, titled Chinese Man Leaves Hospital After Face Transplant. In it, Kutv.com reports that:

BEIJING A Chinese farmer who received a partial face transplant after being mauled by a black bear has been discharged from the hospital and will go back to his rural mountain village, state media said ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kutv.com.

Vee

AOL

#1 Jul 29, 2006
They reconstructed the almost complete face of a French woman when she was mauled by a dog in her country. It is remarkable what they can do with plastic surgery today. The only person that would never be helped is the woman who had upteen surgeries so she can look like a real CAT. I bet if she was mauled by a dog or a bear it would be a one-hundred percent improvement in her case. Ever notice how the human cat woman is a DEAD RINGER for Joan Rivers? Sorry if I am being CATTY.

“im backkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkk..”

Since: May 06

Dallas, Texas

#2 Jul 29, 2006
Vee wrote:
They reconstructed the almost complete face of a French woman when she was mauled by a dog in her country. It is remarkable what they can do with plastic surgery today. The only person that would never be helped is the woman who had upteen surgeries so she can look like a real CAT. I bet if she was mauled by a dog or a bear it would be a one-hundred percent improvement in her case. Ever notice how the human cat woman is a DEAD RINGER for Joan Rivers? Sorry if I am being CATTY.
not being catty at all. this topix is for you to post ANYTHING you so desire, i have to agree about joan rivers!!
Knock Knock

United States

#3 Jul 30, 2006
Damn, they did a pretty good job on him. makes you wonder how bad it was before.....
Vee

AOL

#4 Jul 30, 2006
funny how surgeons can reconstruct the face of the grotesque from accidents and dog maulings, and people out of their way to undergo surgery to make themselves LOOK grotesque. Go figure!
Lori

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#5 Sep 27, 2006
I saw the photos before the transplant it was worse then the FRench woman.. you could actually see inside his face and eyesocket
Vee

AOL

#6 Sep 27, 2006
Lori wrote:
I saw the photos before the transplant it was worse then the FRench woman.. you could actually see inside his face and eyesocket
BONE (bon) APPETIT!
say wut wutwiytg

Eslöv, Sweden

#8 Feb 1, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kunming, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Female flight attendants forced into overhead b... (Oct '15) Oct '15 DILF 16
News 'Masturbation Will Lead to Homosexuality': Chin... (Apr '15) May '15 Gremlin 18
News China investigating police shooting of man at t... (May '15) May '15 Ferguson 1
News China Travelers Open Emergency Exits to Protest... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Fundiementally ill 8
News Spotlight on ethnic China in Dynamic Yunnan show (Dec '14) Dec '14 Wun Hhung Low 3
News Two Indian firms help China ship Myanmar gas ov... (Sep '14) Sep '14 RayH 1
News China President wants to revive ancient route a... (Sep '14) Sep '14 RayH 1
More from around the web