Report: 22 more fake Apple stores found in China

Aug 11, 2011 Read more: CBS News 42
Authorities in the remote city of Kunming, China have reportedly identified 22 fake Apple stores in addition to knockoff Apple stores that were discovered and widely reported on in July. Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hmm

Covington, VA

#1 Aug 11, 2011
I think this is great.I hope they take advantage of this overpriced company and their crap the same way this company has been taking advantage of consumers for years.

“Two stones with one bird”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Aug 11, 2011
Report: China ran out of original ideas 1000 years ago. Now they just steal ideas and technology from everyone else. What they can't steal, they buy from Russia.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#3 Aug 11, 2011
The Garden of Eden contained a snake with an Apple, too.
hmm

Covington, VA

#4 Aug 11, 2011
Martyr Machine wrote:
Report: China ran out of original ideas 1000 years ago. Now they just steal ideas and technology from everyone else. What they can't steal, they buy from Russia.
...Yes so unlike america.LOL
Mirolyuba

Vancouver, Canada

#5 Aug 11, 2011
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>...Yes so unlike america.LOL
..."hmm" apparently so smirks, while living in a Constitutional Democracy (American Invention) in the peaceful suburbs (American Invention) with a car (American Invention) in his driveway, surrounded by mass-produced consumer goods (American Invention)and posting on the internet (American Invention) with his personal computer (American Invention).....

Hmmmm indeed.
hmm

Covington, VA

#6 Aug 11, 2011
Mirolyuba wrote:
<quoted text>
..."hmm" apparently so smirks, while living in a Constitutional Democracy (American Invention) in the peaceful suburbs (American Invention) with a car (American Invention) in his driveway, surrounded by mass-produced consumer goods (American Invention)and posting on the internet (American Invention) with his personal computer (American Invention).....
Hmmmm indeed.
...No complete IDIOT you are wrong.The computer was invented in Germany (look it up) the car was also invented in Germany (Mercedes Benz)(look it up) You need to know what you are talking about before you talk about things and make a fool of yourself.
Mirolyuba

Vancouver, Canada

#7 Aug 11, 2011
Stupid liar, how can I be "completely" wrong when you can only argue a MINORITY of my points are "wrong"? And those criticisms are BS too, you fool!

Cars?

Benz sold a luxury product and curiosity that never worked well enough to actually use much---Ford mass produced useable cars for the people.

The PC?

Wiki says:
"IBM 610;The IBM 610 was designed between 1948 and 1957 by John Lentz at the Watson Lab at Columbia University as the Personal Automatic Computer (PAC) and announced by IBM as the 610 Auto-Point in 1957. The IBM 610 is according to Columbia University, the first personal computer due to the fact that it was the first programmable computer intended for use by one person (e.g. in an office) and controlled from a keyboard. Although it was faulted for its speed, the IBM 610 handled floating-point arithmetic naturally. With a price tag of $55,000, only 180 units were produced.[13]"

no mention at all of Germans (Olivetti from Italy is there too, however). Looks like that is just a fantasy of yours no doubt based on your "master race" fantasies.

Since: Mar 08

Long Island City, NY

#8 Aug 11, 2011
hmm wrote:
I think this is great.I hope they take advantage of this overpriced company and their crap the same way this company has been taking advantage of consumers for years.
What really matter is a vibrant economy and a growing consumption, the rest is just bad rap.
Mirolyuba

Vancouver, Canada

#9 Aug 11, 2011
What really matters to "zsari the CCP Coward"
is that the Chinese Communist Party dictatorship be preserved AT ALL COST, and it doesn't matter what lie is spewed, or how many Chinese must be murdered.....so long as his CCP nickels continue to flow, all is well in his world.
hmm

Covington, VA

#10 Aug 11, 2011
Mirolyuba wrote:
Stupid liar, how can I be "completely" wrong when you can only argue a MINORITY of my points are "wrong"? And those criticisms are BS too, you fool!
Cars?
Benz sold a luxury product and curiosity that never worked well enough to actually use much---Ford mass produced useable cars for the people.
The PC?
Wiki says:
"IBM 610;The IBM 610 was designed between 1948 and 1957 by John Lentz at the Watson Lab at Columbia University as the Personal Automatic Computer (PAC) and announced by IBM as the 610 Auto-Point in 1957. The IBM 610 is according to Columbia University, the first personal computer due to the fact that it was the first programmable computer intended for use by one person (e.g. in an office) and controlled from a keyboard. Although it was faulted for its speed, the IBM 610 handled floating-point arithmetic naturally. With a price tag of $55,000, only 180 units were produced.[13]"
no mention at all of Germans (Olivetti from Italy is there too, however). Looks like that is just a fantasy of yours no doubt based on your "master race" fantasies.
...No FOOL Benz did invent the first car (look it up) and the Z1 was the first real computer (look it up) America did not invent much most of what it has was stolen from other countries and that is fact.
hmm

Covington, VA

#11 Aug 11, 2011
Although several other German engineers (including Gottlieb Daimler, Wilhelm Maybach, and Siegfried Marcus) were working on the problem at about the same time, Karl Benz generally is acknowledged as the inventor of the modern automobile.[18]

This was from WIKI FYI
hmm

Covington, VA

#12 Aug 11, 2011
The Z1 originally created by Germany's Konrad Zuse in his parents living room in 1936 to 1938 is considered to be the first electrical binary programmable computer.
Mirolyuba

Vancouver, Canada

#14 Aug 11, 2011
"first car" ?

"The very first self-powered road vehicles were powered by steam engines and by that definition Nicolas Joseph Cugnot of France built the first automobile in 1769"
from:http://inventors.about.co m/library/weekly/aacarsgasa.ht m

"Z1"?
A MECHANICAL device. Not considered to be a "Personal Computer" as it was as big as a house.

Apparently you hate the US in an irrational and bizarre way.

Good luck with that, living in the US and all.

Hmmmm indeed.

It looks like I am correct on every single point, "Idiot".
hmm

Covington, VA

#15 Aug 11, 2011
Mirolyuba wrote:
"first car" ?
"The very first self-powered road vehicles were powered by steam engines and by that definition Nicolas Joseph Cugnot of France built the first automobile in 1769"
from:http://inventors.about.co m/library/weekly/aacarsgasa.ht m
"Z1"?
A MECHANICAL device. Not considered to be a "Personal Computer" as it was as big as a house.
Apparently you hate the US in an irrational and bizarre way.
Good luck with that, living in the US and all.
Hmmmm indeed.
It looks like I am correct on every single point, "Idiot".
...No it looks like your a fool who does not want to admit when your wrong.Also I like to point out what a joke america is.
hmm

Covington, VA

#16 Aug 11, 2011
Do not use double speak to try and make yourself correct.
Mirolyuba

Vancouver, Canada

#17 Aug 11, 2011
Yes, you are an IDIOT who cannot spell "you're".

I like to point out what a joke YOU are.
hmm

Covington, VA

#18 Aug 11, 2011
Sorry I did not realize this was highschool english.I have not been in highschool in many years.
Mirolyuba

Vancouver, Canada

#19 Aug 11, 2011
or ever, I think.
faking it

Hamilton, Canada

#20 Aug 11, 2011
hmm wrote:
Fake stores sell fake crap. Did you know that or you're just joking?

“I'm From the USA, 5 Years Here”

Since: May 10

Haungshi, China

#21 Aug 11, 2011
There are fake Apple stores all over the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kunming, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Masturbation Will Lead to Homosexuality': Chin... Apr 2 Fa-Foxy 4
News China Travelers Open Emergency Exits to Protest... Jan '15 Fundiementally ill 8
News Spotlight on ethnic China in Dynamic Yunnan show Dec '14 Wun Hhung Low 3
News Two Indian firms help China ship Myanmar gas ov... (Sep '14) Sep '14 RayH 1
News China President wants to revive ancient route a... (Sep '14) Sep '14 RayH 1
News Lakes formed by quake in China threaten flooding (Aug '14) Aug '14 MIA 1
News Economic model in Xinjiang must be modified to ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Bob Burns 1
More from around the web