Bribery cases on the rise in China

Sep 8, 2010 Full story: People's Daily 13

A guide points to a chair propped up by depictions of common methods of bribery: Sex, wining and dining, and cash.

Full Story
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#2 Sep 9, 2010
Note how the Chinese Communist Party system is growing more and more corrupt, but curiously, in 24 hours not a single solitary Chinese reader of this piece dares to comment on the clearly increasing corruption and thefts of the CCP Cadres.

THAT'S how the Chinese Communist Party system works; if you post your thoughts and they are not a robotic recitation of CCP propaganda, your post will be deleted and you will disappear into the CCP's gulag of secret prisons.

All the CCP's slaves in China know this.

So they hold their tongues to save their skins; as slaves always have done.

Poor, poor China.

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#4 Sep 10, 2010
What we have here is a list of countries that best record their corruption
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/gov_cor-gov...
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#5 Sep 14, 2010
They hold their tongues to save their skins; as slaves always have done.

Poor, poor China.
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#6 Sep 14, 2010
Ramafuchs wrote:
What we have here is a list of countries that best record their corruption
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/gov_cor-gov...
CCP China:#78 and falling fast!

Since: Apr 10

Hebei, China

#7 Sep 15, 2010
bribery is legal in China . to see that patients bribing doctors with money in China . the culture of commies is very sick .
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#8 Oct 14, 2010
chinese peasant wrote:
bribery is legal in China . to see that patients bribing doctors with money in China . the culture of commies is very sick .
The whole CCP system is based on granting the right to steal from the people to various useful "little Hitlers" recruited from the criminal underclass. Every little CCP Hitler knows he can shake down his alloted share from the CCP's livestock---(ie. the Chinese people), so long as he is willing to do the CCP's dirty work and attack those uppity cattle who begin to imagine themselves to be human beings.

Everyone who has ever lived in CCP China knows this.

We pity the poor Chinese slaves of the CCP.

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#9 Oct 14, 2010
May I humbly request you all to name one- ONE- country where the word corruption, bribery is unknown?.
Just one country.
( Start from the so called Vatican city and peruse the history of corruption.)
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#10 Oct 14, 2010
Ramafuchs wrote:
May I humbly request you all to name one- ONE- country where the word corruption, bribery is unknown?.
Just one country.
( Start from the so called Vatican city and peruse the history of corruption.)
What kind of feeble logic is that?

Check out CCP China on any global ranking of corruption. By your moronic wu mao attempt at logic (really just CCP "wu mao" spin, of course) there is no point to the lists as the MOST CORRUPT is the imaginary equivalent of the LEAST CORRUPT.

I'll bet you will next pretend that the four dead at Kent State (publicly discussed) is the same as the 1600 murdered on Tiannanmen Square in '89 (and hidden from the public by force, with no discussion allowed,by the murderers since that tragic day for China).

CCP members and lackeys are really, really stupid,

or do they grasp at any feeble excuse for the CCP's crimes?

Ah! THAT'S IT, isn't it?

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#11 Oct 14, 2010
Comrade Mirolyuba
It is not my intention to uphold any corrupt country nor to denigrade the highly intellectual thinking.
I had not touched the topic of Tiannanmen Square .
Corruption is all pervasive . that is my view.
Trevor Swistchew

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#12 Oct 14, 2010
Ramafuchs wrote:
Comrade Mirolyuba
It is not my intention to uphold any corrupt country nor to denigrade the highly intellectual thinking.
I had not touched the topic of Tiannanmen Square .
Corruption is all pervasive . that is my view.
Do you know what real power is?Political authority in CCP hands is abuse it is proven by their appalling record of murder jail torture and war Real Power is what Humanity will see when humanity awakens from the influence of lying thieving gun lovers who imagine they have a divine right to kill or oppress when they like NOT SO The truth is that every man or woman on earth is mortal and full of desire that is the cause of all suffering CCP are not enlightened they operate in the ignorance of their own gluttony and lust for power that is why they will fail Now go and learn the Dharma or write to the Dalai Lama and let him have his say CCP hate free thought it will not stop until they know who they are not that politccal group of tyrants BUT folk who gave away their humanity for a life of cruelty.
Centrist

Huntington Beach, CA

#14 Oct 14, 2010
China would save billions of dollars every year if they did away with the 'wumaodang', special internet police, the propaganda board, and all that expensive technology designed to block cell phones and the internet and also satellite dishes. Imagine the good China could do with this money, including building state-of-the-art schools, hospitals, and upgrading infrastructure. Currently, China receives over $2.4 billion dollars in direct foreign aid for these things. The rest of the world should not be subsidizing China's oppressive behavior.
Trevor Swistchew

Teddington, UK

#15 Oct 26, 2010
Trevor Swistchew wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know what real power is?Political authority in CCP hands is abuse it is proven by their appalling record of murder jail torture and war Real Power is what Humanity will see when humanity awakens from the influence of lying thieving gun lovers who imagine they have a divine right to kill or oppress when they like NOT SO The truth is that every man or woman on earth is mortal and full of desire that is the cause of all suffering CCP are not enlightened they operate in the ignorance of their own gluttony and lust for power that is why they will fail Now go and learn the Dharma or write to the Dalai Lama and let him have his say CCP hate free thought it will not stop until they know who they are not that politccal group of tyrants BUT folk who gave away their humanity for a life of cruelty.
China gave its heart for power in the world is it jealousy or is it necessary for CCP thugs to make slaves out of all folk in their empire?
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#16 Nov 8, 2010
Ramafuchs wrote:
Comrade Mirolyuba
It is not my intention to uphold any corrupt country nor to denigrade the highly intellectual thinking.
I had not touched the topic of Tiannanmen Square .
Corruption is all pervasive . that is my view.
Don't call me by that murderer's code word.

So, because ulitimate, total victory over evil is not possible in this world, you throw up your hands, accept all evils as equal and turn your mind off?

tsk, tsk.

Think, differentiate, judge wisely, and do the right thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaifeng, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chinese Jews feel more at home in Israel (Oct '11) Feb '12 RayH 27
China told to reduce food production or face 'd... (Jun '11) Jul '11 Left Right Indon ... 14
Female Imams Blaze Trail Amid China's Muslims (Jul '10) Jul '10 Chiclets 1
China Valves Technology swings to 4th-quarter p... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Butterfly valve 1
Liu Shaoqi (Dec '09) Dec '09 eezh 1
Hetero Sex Leading Cause of HIV in China (Nov '09) Nov '09 Ray-burns 2
Chinese woman 'fishes for love' and big bucks (Oct '09) Oct '09 GlobeSon 1
•••

Kaifeng, China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••