China's rapid industrialization fuels more public protests

Jul 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily News Journal

Thousands of residents poured into the streets this weekend to oppose an industrial waste pipeline project in the east China city of Qidong.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jul 30, 2012

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

The Red Govt for sure want to have more money and taxes but not build enough place for people to shit.

Once its flooded, people die and none of the deaths are Red Govt member.
uthe morons

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

I bet they never realize that their rapid population growth has so much to do with the mess they are in. Despite the government working hard to control their urge to breed they keep on wanting to reproduce they manipulater and cheat their own system laws and policy.

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

uthe morons wrote:
I bet they never realize that their rapid population growth has so much to do with the mess they are in. Despite the government working hard to control their urge to breed they keep on wanting to reproduce they manipulater and cheat their own system laws and policy.
"It is said in China that the Chinese will eat anything that moves"

No blue print from the beginning for Red China, they intended to do that way as its cultures.
DINKS

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Cow Dung wrote:
<quoted text>
"It is said in China that the Chinese will eat anything that moves"
No blue print from the beginning for Red China, they intended to do that way as its cultures.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/china/T66BEA...
OVERTHROW the CCP PIGS

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

It's pretty much TOTAL ANARCHY in China now, as the CCP are too busy fighting over the spoils to pay much attention to actually (ineptly)running the country!
What_chinese_idi ot_is

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

There's really nothing the CCP-Politburo can do now to save their economy and their rotten political and legal system.

They're just watching where the wind blows and they'll just go with it.
What_chinese_idi ot_is

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

The Taiwanese Chinese retirement community in mainland China is silently designing a plan to eventually takeover to change everything.

That is, to change the rotten Chinese political and legal system to go along with the baby steps changes in their economic system.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

uthe morons wrote:
LOL a Filipino talking about the urge to breed

LOL
uthe morons

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL a Filipino talking about the urge to breed
LOL
Oh yeah that's right LOL! pilipinos are increasing by 1.875 percent considered rapid population growth by world standards china on the other hand grows by about over .875 percent but when the total population is factored in china by far has many more people to feed with endangered sea life.
OVERTHROW the CCP PIGS

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

What_chinese_idiot_is wrote:
There's really nothing the CCP-Politburo can do now to save their economy and their rotten political and legal system.
They're just watching where the wind blows and they'll just go with it.
Yes. They are DOOMED and only want to "cling to power" long enough to escape with their loot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••