Chinese-made toy foam mats recalled i...

Chinese-made toy foam mats recalled in Europe

There are 4 comments on the People's Daily Online story from Dec 21, 2010, titled Chinese-made toy foam mats recalled in Europe. In it, People's Daily Online reports that:

Two European countries have ordered a total recall of popular Chinese-made foam puzzle mats for children after tests indicated they carry dangerous levels of a carcinogenic chemical.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at People's Daily Online.

Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#1 Dec 21, 2010
See, I told you. You get what you pay for: cheap, junky and toxic Made-in-China.
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#4 Dec 22, 2010
It's the ineptitude and corruption of the Chinese Communist Party dictatorship that is the cause!

Why should the CCP do ANYTHING to improve any regulation when the CCP can deal with EVERY problem by printing lies, censoring the truth, and murdering any critics, as it always has?

The root cause is the TOTALLY UNACCOUNTABLE, SECRETIVE, ILLEGITIMATE DICTATORSHIP of the Chinese Communist Party.
Prancer

New York, NY

#6 Dec 22, 2010
Maybe this will help out your little boycott-NOT!

A-HHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA

Good luck on it anyway. LOL!
Lilian_Faith

Lakemba, Australia

#7 Dec 23, 2010

never use it there are 800 million real ones around world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hunan, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Applewild School a second home for Chinese stud... Apr '15 BillyBob 15
News New Study Says Art School Students Have More Sex Apr '15 Dont Shoot 3
News A train runs on the Shanghai-Kunming high-speed... (Jan '15) Jan '15 RayH 1
News Kit Chan taking part in China reality singing c... (Dec '14) Dec '14 New China 3
News Thriving underground music scenes starting to b... (Nov '14) Nov '14 RayH 1
News China jails 2 reporters accused of faking stories (Oct '14) Oct '14 RayH 4
News China fines British drug maker GlaxoSmithKline ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 RayH 1
More from around the web