100 fall ill after eating chicken in ...

100 fall ill after eating chicken in China

There are 8 comments on the Toronto News.Net story from May 28, 2012, titled 100 fall ill after eating chicken in China. In it, Toronto News.Net reports that:

Around 100 people fell ill after eating chicken in a northern province in China.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Toronto News.Net.

Filmalay

Marina, CA

#1 May 28, 2012
Chickens sold in China should be tasted by the ruling Chinese elite first before selling to the Chinese people. So that they will be the first one to get sick.
Foreign Chinese

Towson, MD

#2 May 28, 2012
Chinese folks here even tell us don't buy cookies, dried fruits and food that are imported from China...
EWWW

Brooklyn, NY

#3 May 28, 2012
Watch your butt hole. GIs sniffing around it.
Bo Xilai

Fremont, CA

#4 May 28, 2012
EWWW wrote:
Watch your butt hole. GIs sniffing around it.
We China loves to lick assWesterners Economy for survival otherwise we Communists can not do anything else

Thank to the West Investmens
Bo Xilai

Fremont, CA

#5 May 28, 2012
If I am wrong, please correct me.

We Communists can not survive under the Karl Marx Ideology untill we contact the West and ask them for their money pouring in China, we cheap labors, cheap life and we love it.

Now we know investments are best for future

But wrong Investments can be Suicidal for ours and I believe We did

Look at Tibet and Syria + Sudan oil
SAVAGES

Brooklyn, NY

#6 May 28, 2012
Why do you kill and torture little babies? And rape the population you're supposed to help!

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_y...
Bo Xilai

Fremont, CA

#7 May 28, 2012
Chicken Melamine with Rat poison

Invented in China
Jay Leno

Fremont, CA

#8 May 29, 2012
Disgusting! No Chinese chicken for me! I'll go to the Japanese restaurant tonight instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebei, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US Accuses China of Dumping Cheap Aluminum on W... Jan 14 davidj6910 1
News Trump meets former Vice President Gore in New Y... Dec '16 climatecontrol 83
TBR Tyre, Truck Tyre, Truck Bus Radial Tyre Sup... Dec '16 tyresupply 1
Truck Tyre, OTR Tyre, Car Tyre, China Tyre Supp... Dec '16 tyresupply 2
News China says it must act to deter Hong Kong separ... Nov '16 BROKEN PROMISES 1
News FOREX-Dollar inches lower on US election jitter... Oct '16 Hostis Publicus 1
News World's worst restoration? China's Great Wall c... Sep '16 I by 1
More from around the web