China announces 23 arrests in US gun ...

China announces 23 arrests in US gun smuggling scheme involving special forces sergeant

There are 7 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jun 11, 2012, titled China announces 23 arrests in US gun smuggling scheme involving special forces sergeant. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The arrests announced by the Ministry of Public Security on Tuesday follow the detention of three men in the United States last month in connection with the scheme.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1 Jun 11, 2012
China fears its citizens having weapons to revolt with. So does the Kenyan Snake back here in America. Between racist Eric Holder w/King Obama and the CCP, all weapons will be removed from the proletariat soon.

Shame. China has no 2nd Amendment and our President doesn't want one.
uIdiotRacesMAKeW orldPeace

United States

#2 Jun 12, 2012
We all interconnect , the world should not fight each other but demonstrate peacefully for Human rights, civil liberties, labor rights... as these are all on precarious incline as world leaders/govts become more controlling and will put restriction on the World human race, and fettered away or very freedoms...
Anonymous

Beijing, China

#7 Aug 27, 2012
The arrests announced by the Ministry of Public Security on Tuesday follow the detention of three men in the United States last month in connection with the scheme
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#8 Aug 27, 2012
Obama all the way, we can not allowed guns all over the place in the USA nor China. The Empire State Bldg incident was enough.
GAY BOB

Dade City, FL

#9 Aug 27, 2012
Snowflake wrote:
Obama all the way, we can not allowed guns all over the place in the USA nor China. The Empire State Bldg incident was enough.
NO, the guns need to stay, our government can not be allowed to take OUR GUNS. Someone would kill even with a knife snowy!
Anonymous

Beijing, China

#10 Aug 30, 2012
hello every one, I come from china
Anonymous

Beijing, China

#11 Aug 30, 2012
Hi hello the world protest

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebei, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As Obama heads to Laos, signs of a tilt away fr... 9 hr SirPrize 1
News 25 years on, no fading of Tiananmen wounds, ideals (May '14) Aug 15 JUNE FOURTH MASSACRE 130
News Looking for another sign of a weakened China ec... (Feb '16) Aug 9 mar 2
News China's growth sucks in more debt bucks for les... Jul '16 CHINA CRASH 1
News China's Xi highlights Serbia trade as Beijing s... Jun '16 Strahd 2
News Fear of a Chinese Planet? (Dec '06) May '16 Go Blue Forever 5,953
News Chinese electric car maker enters US market by ... Apr '16 The diplomat 1
More from around the web