Shanghai now costliest city on China's mainland

Jun 12, 2012 Full story: People's Daily Online

Shanghai has overtaken Beijing to become the most expensive place to live on the Chinese mainland for expats and the 16th most costly of 214 cities across the globe, according to rankings released yesterday by US human resource consultants Mercer.

Full Story

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

#1 Jun 12, 2012
-> Shanghai now costliest city on China's mainland
Full story: People's Daily Online
Shanghai has overtaken Beijing to become the most expensive place to live on the Chinese mainland for expats and the 16th most costly of 214 cities across the globe, according to rankings released yesterday by US human resource consultants Mercer. <_

Shanghai had been a costly city before Mao Zedong became to the Red Communist founder, besides Macau n Hongkong.

Live in costliest Red Cities but can not have a Freespeech like homeless Freedom people in America.

LOL
cow

Swansea, UK

#2 Jun 13, 2012
Free begging, ooooooonot speech
HKjonus

Shenzhen, China

#3 Jun 19, 2012
I dont know what measures they are using to calculate this but I can tell you for sure that Taxis, western restaurants, and imported goods of any and all kinds, are more expensive in Shenzhen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebei, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top news of 2014 left public grasping for answers Dec 18 _malon_goblok 1
Beijing to get third airport to reduce congesti... Dec 17 RayH 1
China Passes Us Us loses title of world's large... Dec 7 RayH 5
Crystal Group chairman bags 2 EOY 2014, China a... Dec 5 RayH 1
China arrests former security chief Zhou Yongkang Dec 5 ccp is corrupt 1
China's carbon goal a tough sell in coal country Dec 2 CCP 1
Watch This Golden Retriever Go On A Delightful ... Nov '14 tenn24 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:38 pm PST