UFO CHINA: UFO Video in China

UFO CHINA: UFO Video in China

There are 2 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Oct 14, 2010, titled UFO CHINA: UFO Video in China. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

An unidentified flying object forced an airport in a major Chinese city to shut down operations for an hour, various reports said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

RONNIE MORRISON

United States

#1 Oct 19, 2010
IF THEY ARE REAL UFO ,IF YOU KNOW THE BIBLE IT IS NOT A UFO .THE WORD OF GOD CALLS THEM CHARIOTS OF FIRE ,2 KINGS 2;11 NOTICE THE WORDS WENT UP INTO HEAVEN OR WE COULD SAY SKY NOTICE ELIJAH A FLESH AND BONE WENT TO PLANET HEAVEN, AND ELIJAH IS THERE NOW
johnny phillips

High Point, NC

#2 Oct 20, 2010
i can't see how they wouldn't scramble jets to intercept and identify the object, unless it was one of theirs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hangzhou, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China's 2015 economic growth a 25-year low, fue... Mar '16 CHINA CRASH 5
News China seals McDonald's, KFC supplies after scandal (Jul '14) Sep '15 Yakult 3
News Can China Be Contained? (Jun '15) Jun '15 George 5
News Can China Be Contained? (Jun '15) Jun '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 9
News 'Masturbation Will Lead to Homosexuality': Chin... (Apr '15) May '15 Gremlin 18
News 5.Dog eating... (Sep '11) Feb '15 McGold 176
News President visits monastery on state visit to China (Dec '14) Dec '14 RayH 1
More from around the web