Chinese farmers battling to preserve ...

Chinese farmers battling to preserve land

There are 3 comments on the People's Daily story from Jul 9, 2010, titled Chinese farmers battling to preserve land. In it, People's Daily reports that:

A housing complex goes up near a farm in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province in 2008. Photo: CFP and Xue Zijin Wang Yongchao, 40, felt he was duped into leasing his farm to the local government four years ago, which in turn handed it over to a private company that built chemical factories where rice, wheat and corn used to grow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at People's Daily.

FuckChineseCommu nistParty

Surrey, Canada

#1 Jul 9, 2010
Poor serfs!

It's horrible how little security in life a Chinese Communist Party slave has!

At a moment's notice, the corrupt and degenerate CCP Cadres can strip you of all that you have and destroy your life and family, and in the total absence of law or human rights you have no way to challenge such abuses.

The slaves and the CCP masters.

But the Chinese Communist Party LIKES things that way.

And the Chinese Communist Party NEEDS things that way.

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

#2 Jul 9, 2010
FuckChineseCommunistParty wrote:
Poor serfs!
It's horrible how little security in life a Chinese Communist Party slave has!
At a moment's notice, the corrupt and degenerate CCP Cadres can strip you of all that you have and destroy your life and family, and in the total absence of law or human rights you have no way to challenge such abuses.
The slaves and the CCP masters.
But the Chinese Communist Party LIKES things that way.
And the Chinese Communist Party NEEDS things that way.
Which is why they published the story in their newspaper! To tell the world how corrupt they are! Perhaps western governments should do the same. Buy newspaper publishing houses so they can publish stories about their own corruption. Spot the logic here Skidmark. Also I thought you said you was going to use the new name here?(I said it wouldn't last a week, so I was wrong! It didn't last a day!) Still a nickel is a nickel.

Since: Apr 10

Hebei, China

#3 Jul 9, 2010
uncle fargo wrote:
<quoted text>Which is why they published the story in their newspaper! To tell the world how corrupt they are! Perhaps western governments should do the same. Buy newspaper publishing houses so they can publish stories about their own corruption. Spot the logic here Skidmark. Also I thought you said you was going to use the new name here?(I said it wouldn't last a week, so I was wrong! It didn't last a day!) Still a nickel is a nickel.
good Chinese people risk lives to fight evil CCP . thugs have robbed my land as well .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hangzhou, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China's 2015 economic growth a 25-year low, fue... Mar '16 CHINA CRASH 5
News China seals McDonald's, KFC supplies after scandal (Jul '14) Sep '15 Yakult 3
News Can China Be Contained? (Jun '15) Jun '15 George 5
News Can China Be Contained? (Jun '15) Jun '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 9
News 'Masturbation Will Lead to Homosexuality': Chin... (Apr '15) May '15 Gremlin 18
News 5.Dog eating... (Sep '11) Feb '15 McGold 176
News President visits monastery on state visit to China (Dec '14) Dec '14 RayH 1
More from around the web