Bad dye in Wal-Mart clothing

Bad dye in Wal-Mart clothing

There are 23 comments on the Shanghai Daily story from Sep 20, 2012, titled Bad dye in Wal-Mart clothing. In it, Shanghai Daily reports that:

BASED Wal-Mart, the world's largest retailer, has been accused of selling children's clothing containing a carcinogenic dye in its chain stores in Shenzhen City in southern China's Guangdong Province.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Shanghai Daily.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
an old man overseas

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2012
What else is new? Products from China are always questionable. I was wondering how much money was used to corrupt the officials in this case. I love to be nice, but time and time again I cannot, Sorry guys.
Chap lap kok

Thailand

#2 Sep 24, 2012
again US will force to purchase some dyne factory like the Same case as
The Nestley has done by Unreasonable accusing or unprovable.
Chap lap kok

Thailand

#3 Sep 24, 2012
When some Chemicals US cannot compet with the Prize ,She usually Blows a cancer Risk
Chemicals to the rival.this Dirty Game
Occur for a decade .who don't Know.
These vicious Game should Be extensively Exposed to all Nations
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#4 Sep 24, 2012
If it was only Chinese children who were given cancer then why does the CCP care?

I thought giving cancer to kids was one of their policies.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#5 Sep 24, 2012
I can read wrote:
If it was only Chinese children who were given cancer then why does the CCP care?
I thought giving cancer to kids was one of their policies.
Are you a fruit cake?
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#6 Sep 24, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a fruit cake?
Worst air quality on earth, child labour and poison scandals all the time (generally started after goods leave China for a nation who cares about its population enough so the goods are actually tested).

Are you claiming it isn't a CCP policy to give kids cancer? After all, it's one of the things the CCP does best.
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#7 Sep 24, 2012
wal mart will do or sell anything for a buck no matter how harmful! wal mart has always taken the low road!
JUST THE FAX

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Sep 24, 2012
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Worst air quality on earth, child labour and poison scandals all the time (generally started after goods leave China for a nation who cares about its population enough so the goods are actually tested).
Are you claiming it isn't a CCP policy to give kids cancer? After all, it's one of the things the CCP does best.
No wonder you darkies will never rise past midlevel. You're too dumb.

tee hee
Chap lap kok

Thailand

#10 Sep 24, 2012
UK and US usually launch a cancer Risk
On the chemical of the old One due to uncompetition in Prize when they develop new Chemical to lay high prize for Profit taking.

Dirty and dangerous than cancer.
Sino

Thailand

#11 Sep 24, 2012
Sarcastic jelious aggressive all they own these Adjective to undermine the Nation that could Be their rival or Eiter enemies .you See .
Ruin dimilish. Wreck wipe out. Dispatch ravage
----------
boondock saint

Nonthaburi, Thailand

#12 Sep 24, 2012
Thats priceless !!

"The product came from a children's clothing factory in the province's Dongguan City."
an old man overseas

United States

#13 Sep 25, 2012
Would your own children wear that? Simple as that.
an old man overseas

United States

#15 Sep 26, 2012
Interesting. If you claimed that was a dirty game you should be very happy to put them on you own children, right? Why not? Please help me out here.
BE AFRAID

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Sep 26, 2012
BE VERY AFRAID

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Sep 26, 2012
Great Satan is killing you.

http://www.ejnet.org/bgh/nogood.html
Ping

Bangkok, Thailand

#18 Sep 29, 2012
The really satan is US . It try to rule the world.
Satan chemicals comes from US before.
Go to hell,
Ping

Bangkok, Thailand

#19 Sep 29, 2012
Satan. All comes from The bacterial colony
Sayanora

Bangkok, Thailand

#20 Sep 29, 2012
What a sarcastic the westerners are!
Sayanora

Bangkok, Thailand

#21 Sep 29, 2012
saTaN US. satan US
Jane

Bangkok, Thailand

#22 Oct 28, 2012
According to Green Peace, 40% of the samples they collected from the market and from the east coast of Japan are not safe for human consumption.
These samples are dangerously polluted by radioactive fallouts and contaminated water

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dongguan, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Are The Lives of Chinese Factory Workers R... (Nov '13) Nov '15 lau 5
News Are These Strikes a Sign of Growing Militancy A... (Apr '15) Jun '15 Dont be too Aquino 5
News Chinese campus brothel that gave students disco... (Oct '14) Oct '14 DEMOCRACY for CHINA 5
News Dongguan, sex capital of China, tightens grip o... (Sep '14) Sep '14 2nd battle of Talas 2
News Plan to extend Pearl River Delta city clusters ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 RayHCpp 1
The main factors affecting precision injection ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Anonymous 2
News China crackdown on 1,000 'naked officials' (Jun '14) Jun '14 CCP is CORRUPT an... 1
More from around the web