Chinese women choosing to be single

There are 36 comments on the WTAE-TV Pittsburgh story from Aug 18, 2013, titled Chinese women choosing to be single. In it, WTAE-TV Pittsburgh reports that:

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAE-TV Pittsburgh.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 13

Nanning, China

#1 Aug 18, 2013
Ah...no wonder so many Chinese men aren't able to find a girl friend!!yet one of the main reasons is that many Chinese young men can't afford to a flat in such big cities as Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou.some girls just want to marry those who are tall, rich and handsome.
Fantastic

United States

#2 Aug 18, 2013
oliverlsh wrote:
Ah...no wonder so many Chinese men aren't able to find a girl friend!!yet one of the main reasons is that many Chinese young men can't afford to a flat in such big cities as Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou.some girls just want to marry those who are tall, rich and handsome.
Basically.... an Asian white skank white wannabe??

You right.. they're known az hos
range

London, UK

#5 Aug 19, 2013
lol its because chinese women dont want chinese men.
you know

Italy

#6 Aug 19, 2013
oliverlsh wrote:
You know that your country was destroyed by the communism, a jewish invitation.

Since: Aug 13

Nanning, China

#7 Aug 20, 2013
you know wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that your country was destroyed by the communism, a jewish invitation.
But what I see in my country now is Capitalism,not Communism,except in politics.
BlackArab

Roanoke, VA

#9 Aug 20, 2013
Hahahaha! This is also happening in Japan!

This is proof the little East Asian man is a genetic dead end. No woman wants him, not even Chinese woman!
Bital Hanhus

Paris, France

#11 Aug 20, 2013
oliverlsh wrote:
some girls just want to marry those who are tall, rich and handsome.
... 99,9% of chinks disqualified on those criteria :(

Makes you wonder how they managed to breed in the billions, lol ?
AsianManDotCom

Shenzhen, China

#13 Aug 20, 2013
Asian man have white fever or white jewish fever.
just like this one Asian-ManDotCom
LLLLLLLLLLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#14 Aug 20, 2013
amcummer wrote:
You can't blame them. China men are too chinky obnoxious and arrogant they think they have the highest IQ but they are not really doing that well but they thinks they are on top of the world regardless.
unlike your women who spread their legs like a prostitute
IN DENIAL

New York, NY

#15 Aug 20, 2013
BlackArab wrote:
Hahahaha! This is also happening in Japan!
This is proof the little East Asian man is a genetic dead end. No woman wants him, not even Chinese woman!
3 billion strong. Gee how'd that happen?
Chinese Man

Surrey, Canada

#16 Aug 21, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
hey brother dont hate so much remember we both chinese and we make babies with everybody. we must be proud to be chinese. chinese rock and roll.
US IS WARRING WORLD BULLY

United States

#17 Aug 21, 2013
Richard A. Falk, The Widening War in Indochina
'
The Cambodian Operation is, perhaps, the most blatant violations of international law by the U.S. government since World War II, but it represents only the most recent instance in a series of the illegal uses of force to intervene in the internal affairs of a sovereign society.
Sok Mi Kok

Châtillon, France

#18 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Most female chinks have a price on their vagina :(

Your mom's was : "five dolla" for 30min

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#19 Aug 21, 2013
Sok Mi Kok wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny. Your great grandma's price was a loaf of bread back in the days of Genghis Khan invasions of Europe.

A loaf of bread is even cheaper than $5.^^

My story is actually true too.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#20 Aug 21, 2013
Chinese Man wrote:
<quoted text>
hey brother dont hate so much remember we both chinese and we make babies with everybody. we must be proud to be chinese. chinese rock and roll.
hate is coming from the low IQ ape...

I am just reciprocating

he is just mad because the Ethnic Chinese dominate the economy in the Philippines..

trying to make excuses when his kind does the same thing or even worse...

it is embarrassing to have Filipinos called "Asian..." and everyone knows it...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#21 Aug 21, 2013
Sok Mi Kok wrote:
<quoted text>
lol French women are notorious for being open sexually.... as in you dont even have to pay them...

kind of like when the French gave up Paris to the Germans like your sister gave it up to the varsity football team

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22 Aug 21, 2013
oliverlsh wrote:
I've heard also, that many Chinese men, being raised as only children, have become spoiled and boring....meaning not very attractive to the women.....
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#23 Aug 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard also, that many Chinese men, being raised as only children, have become spoiled and boring....meaning not very attractive to the women.....
nice to get the white guy with a Asian Fetish slant on things

always need to put down the Asian guy so you can feel better about your Asian fetish for the Asian girl

asian girls are just as spoiled

so please stop, you could not afford a Chinese women these days...

they want a new Gucci bag every day

they want men with money... and pervy old white men like you dont have enough of it...

“I would rather cry in the back of a BMW than laugh on the back of a bicycle”

The wider implications of this sentiment are quite startling. I had first hand experience this money-driven psyche last week, when, in conversation with a YCG (Young Chinese Girl !!!), she stated that she would never consider dating a man who earned less than her. When I pushed and asked: what if he was the nicest guy in the world, almost a saint, was your “soul mate”, etc. etc.?…She stood firm and maintained that his salary must be higher than hers.

http://unzippingchina.wordpress.com/2010/06/2...
Tabitha Lanous

Villeneuve-le-roi, France

#24 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
lol French women are notorious for being open sexually.... as in you dont even have to pay them...
Well precisely, I don't expect an uneducated commie chink like you who was raised in a one room apartment by a prostitute to understand, but there is actually a huge difference between being "open sexually" and having numerious sex partners and being a prostitute, lol ;)
feeffe

Shenzhen, China

#26 Aug 21, 2013
Tabitha Lanous wrote:
<quoted text>
Well precisely, I don't expect an uneducated commie chink like you who was raised in a one room apartment by a prostitute to understand, but there is actually a huge difference between being "open sexually" and having numerious sex partners and being a prostitute, lol ;)
France is a muslim and Black hell hole. 50% of the population is black and muslim .
about 90% of the French girl prefer Rich East Asian man.
so they wouldn't get Raped by the muslim and blacks. Gay French men can not protect them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Changsha, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Applewild School a second home for Chinese stud... Apr 23 BillyBob 15
News New Study Says Art School Students Have More Sex Apr '15 Dont Shoot 3
News Kit Chan taking part in China reality singing c... Dec '14 New China 3
News Thriving underground music scenes starting to b... (Nov '14) Nov '14 RayH 1
News China jails 2 reporters accused of faking stories (Oct '14) Oct '14 RayH 4
News China fines British drug maker GlaxoSmithKline ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 RayH 1
News Sustainable buildings, from China? (Jun '14) Jun '14 NWO 2
More from around the web