Kick all white men out of China
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Florence, SC

#31 Jan 31, 2010
Amy wrote:
"I agree, white people are nothing but parasitic trash who live and thrive by draining off other races"
White people are responsible for almost every single major discovery and advancement in human history. We put men on the moon, invented airplanes, televisions, computers, cars, trains, nuclear energy, discovered DNA, cured polio… all of it. The rest of the world would be living in huts if it were not for whites. It’s not our fault that some other races are inferior and easily exploited.
you better go read real history. Without Asians you whites might not even have paper and printing. nor compass, without the silk road and trade you white would be still living in the ice age. By the way without the basic stuff you wouldn't even have all the other inventions that need older and more ancient inventions as its basis. Stupid white go to hell
Evil corporation

Singapore, Singapore

#32 Feb 10, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
you better go read real history. Without Asians you whites might not even have paper and printing. nor compass, without the silk road and trade you white would be still living in the ice age. By the way without the basic stuff you wouldn't even have all the other inventions that need older and more ancient inventions as its basis. Stupid white go to hell
True. Without the Chinese invention of gun powder, whites would still be chucking spears at each other.
hakon

Guangzhou, China

#33 Jun 19, 2010
lets face it white losers with asian fetish have tiny dic so they cant get women from their country, thats why have asian fetish. hairy caveman
Fat and pasty

Massapequa, NY

#36 Feb 18, 2011
Mee wrote:
A lot of angry Chinese guys in this thread. Perhaps this stems from their own insecurities. I mean if White men, God forbid, ever complained about White women dating outside the White race, a feminist shit-storm would rain down upon them, and a vast cavalry of "anti-racist" White females would talk endlessly about how they love "chocolate men." Or Latino, or any other race of men. But when Asian men do it to White guys, it's okay because they're Asian. In fact you might even be lucky to have a cavalry of Asian women come to your side and lift your self-esteem by agreeing with you're accusing them of being race-traitors and whores. Although I do think it's great that Asians have a certain amount of pride that causes their disgust to see their women date with ANY non-Asians. White men, or at least Jews (who aren't White), are quite happy giving White women to foreign men. Particularly Pakistanis where I live. I admire Asian solidarity, but I think the double standard is ridiculous. Yes, White men are evil and so are Asian women for dating each other. Sieg Heil you God damn Asian Nazi fuck-faces. Good day, sirs.
The people on Stormfront complain about how black people take their white women all the time.

And we all know the view of the people there are the secret view of all white people.

Since: Jan 11

not f'n huff holler thank god

#37 Mar 6, 2011
If all of you Chink microscopic chinese dicks don't like the U.S. then quit immigrating here. I am tired of hearing the gooky talk everywhere I go. I am also sick of all the damn asian doctors that come here for training. Please stay in your own shithole country and practice medicine in your rice paddys.
Spirolura

Syracuse, NY

#39 Jul 16, 2011
Die Honky wrote:
I have LONG shaft that your white Mother bounces on every day, white boy. <quoted text>
My mom could probably kill u little worthless gook
Spirolura

Syracuse, NY

#40 Jul 16, 2011
Yao Mama wrote:
Shut your pasty piehole ......Ahhhnold.
Yao Ming is 7 feet 6 inches tall for an example. How many white people hate people of color, yet lay out in the sun to get darker ? Stop being a hater, you melanin challenged trailer park living inbred insecure honky. <quoted text>
STFU you inferior retarded looking gook. You gooks never have the balls to confront us whites BITCH
Spirolura

Syracuse, NY

#41 Jul 16, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
STOP COMING TO EUROPE U HYPOCRITES
Spirolura

Syracuse, NY

#42 Jul 16, 2011
Evil corporation wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Without the Chinese invention of gun powder, whites would still be chucking spears at each other.
WITHOUT THE INVENTION OF THE JET ENGINE U GOOKS COULDN'T COME TO EUROPE TO PISS WHITE PEOPLE OFF
ARTHUR 23

Nanjing, China

#43 Aug 3, 2011
stop..stop and lets talk about love.. no matter what color you are. we all one big FAMILY.HAHA
Didrik

Stockholm, Sweden

#44 Aug 4, 2011
Kick all the blacks and asians out of Europe, you don't belong there?

Owned this place!
WorldARMY

Europe

#45 Aug 5, 2011
Mexican Power wrote:
wHITE PEOPLE are also resposible for muredring millions of innocnets, rapeing millions, and creatinf Pat RObertson, and the 700Club... <quoted text>
White peoples are the real curlpit.They are the creator of all the major problems on the earth.White peoples are the NO 1 enemy of the humanity.
White Guy

Sacramento, CA

#46 Aug 15, 2011
So much hatred. I am what many of your would calla "white guy" and yet your label means nothing. So much racism. Sad.
THE DOKTOR

North Olmsted, OH

#47 Aug 20, 2011
I have read the comments above and am amazed at the pure nonsense and ashamed of the stupid postings by Americans.
We have traveled to numerous cities and towns in China, and I have only the kindest feelings for the people of China.
China is of course a very old culture and the people of the West should learn of it. We have many friends in China and keep in touch with them. As an American doctor and former Marine Corps Officer, the `size' of what you have or do not have is of little importance. Little American "boys" grow up!
To the people of China reading these comments, do not take to your heart. In ALL countries there are ignorant, bigoted children with much to learn.

Xie-Xie!
Daniel

Vinje, Norway

#48 Feb 14, 2012
I am white and I dont understand why east asian women are so interested to have sex with us. I Vietnam for example, the white americans killed so wany vietnamese, also women and childreN. But still many vietnamese women love white americans. Why?????
Is it our white skin they like, or is it our beig penis. Or is it our money?. Many asian women want to have sex with whites, even japaneese women who come fra a rich country. I think it is strange, because white men are not more beautiful than other men I think. I can understand if asian women love white men for 100 years ago, when white men was the masters of the universe, but not today when the white world is going down. See what happend in Greece, Spain, portugal, Italy, USA and othes white countrys. They have economic problems. So I dont understand why asian women still often want us.
American Empire

Athens, WV

#49 Feb 22, 2012
us black men have the biggest penis and the best looking skin

white people smell like wet dog in the rain

china make me sum shitty beef. wesa wanna take a tour of the shitty wholl of china. chiwese and wapoese are nats the same twhing
Ranzo

El Dorado Hills, CA

#51 Jun 29, 2012
Tell all the whites and blacks who are not humble about their genetic determinism(itself not lending praise yet people want praise for their genetics). Kill them off, it is pretty much needed whether they are free will proponents or determinism or both. There will need to be accountability finally for all these exaggerations.

Just recently these whites kick me off multiplayer games whenever there's an asian chick, and one white voice said boom when I was the boomer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beijing, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Richmond Hill fire is latest controversy for owner (Mar '09) Aug 23 steven R 125
News China asks US to clarify regulations after catf... (May '07) Aug 20 chris saldivar 8
News Today's news in photos: Subway spokesman Jared ... Aug 20 Psychosys 1
News Rumsfeld meets China's highest-ranking military... (Jul '06) Aug 19 Wolftracks 13
News Fastest charging electric bus operationalised i... Aug 5 ChennaiBALA 1
News Tense China-Japan relations overshadow the case... Jul '15 Yakult 677
Effective Skin Whitening From Philippines Jul '15 vincent doesburg 1
More from around the web